Five months update

Postby Head in loud » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:16 pm

Hello folks,
Today It is 5 months since last smoke. It truly been the worst experience of my life. I must say that I feel much much much better then first 3 months; over all month 4 was good one. I still have mild depression and my anxiety comes and goes. Still get those days that I thinks something major is wrong with me mentally. DP/DR is comes and goes but it is not as bad as first 3 months. My night sweat is back as well and the buzz in my ears whenever I lay down(like a lightsaber buzzzz) has never gone away. My OCD and ADHD is also getting worst so is my conginetive skills. My appetite on other hand is having a day, I eat like a cow. I do lots of walking but have not work out for a month.
Things does gets better and I’m finally seeing a light at the end of tunnel—very dim and weak one but still It make me feel better that I’m improving. My next goal is 6 months! Good luck to all of us and stay strong folks we can do this!
Head in loud

Likes Received: 3

Postby cleanofgreen » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:02 pm

Hey Head,

Yes those first six months were the worst for me too. But every cloud has a silver lining, an opportunity for something to come that could never have been unless you went through that hell. So you can look forward to finding that life changing something which this lesson in life brings you. Keep on going and you'll come out the other side stronger than you ever imagined possible.

Good luck and stay strong.
cleanofgreen

Likes Received: 148

Postby AngryDwarf » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:36 pm

HI head, I also just hit 5 months. You say that your fourth month was a good one, do you feel like your fifth month was harder than the fourth?
AngryDwarf

Likes Received: 9

Postby Head in loud » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:51 pm

AngryDwarf wrote:HI head, I also just hit 5 months. You say that your fourth month was a good one, do you feel like your fifth month was harder than the fourth?

Hello AngryDwarf,
Month fifth been worst so far, the night I wrote my 5th months update it hit me hard. I had shitty days of thinking something major was wrong with me. I won’t say it was as hard as the first month but it was right there. also DP/DR and major angry. Sometimes I feel like crying for no reason. My mind is running at 100000000 miles an hour, I’m a little better today.
Head in loud

Likes Received: 3