Lets quit together!!! Starting Fresh journal

Postby Startingfresh » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Hey guys !!!

I love this website. I been reading and learning from everybody here. I wanna keep a journal of everything that im gonna go thru for the next year. I just took my last puff of weed yesterdays 12/6/18 at 11.55 am. For some reason i fall a sleep woke up at 3.30 pm. I ate some McDonald's and went back to sleep at 5 pm. Woke up the next day at 7 am. So my first day of quitting i spend it sleeping a total of 16 hours.. Well i keep you guys post it. And if there anybody out there that wanna join me feel free to write back.

STARTINGFRESH
Startingfresh

Likes Received: 8

Postby Startingfresh » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:46 pm

Hello guys.

So far its been 24 hr. That been said its 1 day off weed. I will post everyday at 12pm to keep up with withdrawal and symptoms. But so far so good.
Startingfresh

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:34 pm

Stay strong, it will get harder, but hang in there and power through. All the best!! Reach out for help and questions here if you need any.
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 28

Postby Startingfresh » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:15 pm

Hello Guys and girl's

43 hours without weed.

Last night i went to sleep around 9 pm. woke up and hour later and then i wasn't able to go back to sleep around 1 am. plus i was sweating alot. Thanks for your support ashthewarrior7. 5 more hours make it two day weed free. Baby steps.... If there anybody of thinking of quitting come and join this forum. See you later with and update...
Startingfresh

Postby Startingfresh » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:09 pm

3 days off weed.

Hey guys.

This is my 3 day off. Today im feeling a lil tired. I been trying to stay busy and trying not to think about smoking weed. My withdrawals effect would be sweating at night a lot. Enough that i wake up and take my clothes off. This 12 yr habit is not gonna control me anymore. I thank this forum for the support. Anybody that's trying to quit weed don't be afraid to start your journey. We will be here for you .. Well i see you guys tomorrow at noon to keep up with my weed free journey.
Startingfresh

Postby foreveryoung » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:08 pm

good luck man! the night sweats are a pain! hopefully you get your sleeping pattern under control but i am still having issues 7 weeks on.
foreveryoung

Likes Received: 0

Postby Startingfresh » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:32 pm

Thanks foreveryoung...

I cant wait to be on the 7 week mark like you. I quit before this year for 3 months. I went back to smoking daily for no reason at all. So i already know what are the withdrawal so im prepared this time. But it was really tough those three months specially the first 30 days.
Startingfresh

Postby Head in loud » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:23 am

Good luck! It is going to be tough but is doable. Today it is 161 days for me, it was hard but my quality of life has improved so much. Honestly I’m repilled by thought of weed, I can’t beleive I was poisoning myself with weed. One thing I would like to share is if you try weed again then next time you quit will be 10X harder. First time I quit for few months was two years ago and it was not as bad as this time.
Head in loud

Likes Received: 3

Postby Startingfresh » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:19 pm

Hello guys

Well im heading for the 4th day off weed. Im still sweating at night. Falling a sleep past midnight cause im not really sleepy. But im still hanging in there. Im taking thing in a daily basis. Keeping track on thing to see for my self in the future what i went thru .plus hopefully what we all write here will help other people the same way it help me. Thanks for your word head in loud. Keep it up...
Startingfresh

Postby Startingfresh » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Hello.

Well just and update. I gotta said i been laying down all day. I got a massive headache. I already ate some breakfast lunch and dinner and this headache don't wanna go away. Well i know usually the hardest day for me was the 4th day to the 7 day after quitting. I guess it because the body it going in shock that im not smoking the herb. So it try to break me down so i can go get some weed. But is not gonna happen im staying strong. George from uk thanks for the likes. Tell me about ypur struggles?
Startingfresh

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:09 pm

Keep yourself busy, so busy that you can't pay attention to the headaches
ashthewarrior7

Postby foreveryoung » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:13 pm

Keeping yourself busy helps. Headaches are a common side effect, you have to realise your body is probably going through a lot of stress and anxiety too.

The sleep thing sucks, make sure you are eating healthy or taking multi vitamins and getting some exercise.
foreveryoung

Likes Received: 0

Postby Startingfresh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Day 5

Well guys i had a bad headache yesterday. I took some ibuprofen 800mg and i fall a sleep for two hours after that my headache was gone. Im still falling a sleep after midnight cant really sleep earlier than that. Plus i still be sweating at night. Today so far im feeling good i just gotta start going out. I been in the house for the past 3 weeks cause i suffer some back injury at work. So i be laying down from the bed to the sofa to the kitchen that's all been doing and to the dr. Appt. Well that's my update for today i keep in touch with you guys. Thank for the people that comment on this tread i be reading your post too. Baby steps as become 5 day. So im happy for that.
Startingfresh

Postby Startingfresh » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Day 7

Well im proud of myself for 7 days off from my last puff of weed. For some reason this time quitting is been a lot easier. First week withdrawal effect i can said i had was

1.sweating at night
2. Cant sleep after midnight.
3. Some headache
4. Feeling letargic sometimes.
5. No energy or motivation to clean the house do chores, grocery etc.
6. A lil nausea once in a while.
7. Lost of appetite not to much
8. Some anxiety not as bad as other time that i quit.

Well im happy to give my update and my withdrawal effect. And happy once again for everyvody that post here. Its been helpful.

Thanks.

Will keep updating my recovery.

If you wanna share your story and struggle post them up. Trust me it will help you and me and everybody on this forum.
Startingfresh

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:24 pm

Keeping going! Congratulations on 7 days!
ashthewarrior7

Next