5 months free

Postby type0 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi guys,,
I'm from italy and new on this forum. Sorry for my english ;)
I would like to share my story about quitting weed.
I start smoking 2 years ago just for try something that can help me to sleep (I'm a shift worker) because I hate benzos. It turns out that weed was very effective for this (I never smoke it before). For 2 years straight I've always vape before bed and it was fantastic: relaxed and very refreshed the next day. Super. I've also find that weed is a very very very strong perfance enhancing drug. I'm an athlete, 32 years old and passionate for bodybuilding. The last 6 months before quitting I was using it before my workout and my performances was outstanding. Really. But like everything that's too good,....... I start having all the symthoms of over use suddenly: anxiety, depression etc etc. so I 've decide to stop. The nightmare begin :). It's near 5 months I'm clean now but like lot of peoples on this forum there's alot to do. I'm still very depressed some days. DR/DP, anxiety and very fatigue and high frequency tinnitus in left ear........the only thing that's not affecting me is insomnia thanks god. Some days I really think there's something wrong with me, I find myself hypochondriac.
It's a very long road.......
type0

Likes Received: 5

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:00 pm

We all get hypochondriac during PAWS. It's the anxiety mixed with feelings/symptoms you haven't ever experienced before. It's okay, you are seeing your progress and that is a great strength of yours. You will come out of this even though it's a long road. Stay strong and take care of yourself.
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 38

Postby Head in loud » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:11 pm

type0 wrote:Hi guys,,
I'm from italy and new on this forum. Sorry for my english ;)
I would like to share my story about quitting weed.
I start smoking 2 years ago just for try something that can help me to sleep (I'm a shift worker) because I hate benzos. It turns out that weed was very effective for this (I never smoke it before). For 2 years straight I've always vape before bed and it was fantastic: relaxed and very refreshed the next day. Super. I've also find that weed is a very very very strong perfance enhancing drug. I'm an athlete, 32 years old and passionate for bodybuilding. The last 6 months before quitting I was using it before my workout and my performances was outstanding. Really. But like everything that's too good,....... I start having all the symthoms of over use suddenly: anxiety, depression etc etc. so I 've decide to stop. The nightmare begin :). It's near 5 months I'm clean now but like lot of peoples on this forum there's alot to do. I'm still very depressed some days. DR/DP, anxiety and very fatigue and high frequency tinnitus in left ear........the only thing that's not affecting me is insomnia thanks god. Some days I really think there's something wrong with me, I find myself hypochondriac.
It's a very long road.......

This is very normal for PAW. I’m also 5 months plus few days and DP/DR is worst. Whenever I lay down I have a constant tinnitus on my right ear. I’m aiming for 6 months and hopefully I will start to feel better.
Head in loud

Likes Received: 4

Postby type0 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:48 am

Fortunately it come and goes in my case. More stress and more loud it become.
It s a very frustrating part of my life, more than 1 month ago I was completely fine, everything was come back to normal. Then at the beginning of november all bad things start again :(......I also think of adrenal fatigue. We are so stressed for so long, tons of lack of sleep...... Maybe this is why we are so tired even if it come in waves. Too low cortisol, we cannot face correctly even a little stressful event.
type0

Postby type0 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:03 am

ashthewarrior7 wrote:We all get hypochondriac during PAWS. It's the anxiety mixed with feelings/symptoms you haven't ever experienced before. It's okay, you are seeing your progress and that is a great strength of yours. You will come out of this even though it's a long road. Stay strong and take care of yourself.

thanks for your support!
I can say 100% this forum is the ONLY things that make me feel better. I'm currently going from two psychoterapist but the result isn't even close from what I get from here.
type0

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:07 pm

What therapies are they giving you? Nothing beats cognitive behavioral therapy. Even better is practicing mindfulness.
ashthewarrior7

Postby type0 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:37 pm

I ve done Emdr therapy and the other one I really don t know what kind is. Unfortunately I have a bad situation, 3 girlfriend gone since 2015, not a lot of friends and basically no family around me. Mj is only a part of my poor mental health but of course it make everything worse. I really need a serotonin boost. I was a very active guy always happy to live life. Very rarely I found myself down in the past. Depression suck
type0

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Man, you're the kind who knows what's wrong and isn't getting the cure, you need friends and a meaningful life. Use a Meetup app to meet people for sports or other interests , start making friends and hanging out. No better serotonin boost than those. You can get out of it. Another guy here told hunger, anger, tiredness and loneliness all make life worse and they have to be handled immediately. Go anywhere and meet up folks,trust me it's your way out of this.
ashthewarrior7

Postby type0 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:17 am

yes I know you re right and I will try to do something in that sense. Before mj I was able to handle this situation, now it s much harder. thanks for your support!

Btw little update. I was really in trouble these days with mood swings. Yesterday morming was awful but by the end of the day I felt completely normal again. It s so beautiful to see that under all this stress and pain there s the hope to be normal again. Just be patient.
type0

Postby type0 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:58 pm

guys are you experimenting this headache that feel like a sinusitis? Mine is in the front lobe exactly the same location in chronic sinusitis. The feeling is pressure not really a pain
type0

Postby type0 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:47 am

hi guys
big update today. In 2 days it will be 6 months for me. Well I have to say this last month was very good for me. I completely feel myself again but the real game changer is an ayurvedic herb called Mucuna pruriens. This supplement contain a very unique aminoacid called Levodopa. This one is the precursor to dopamine in the brain. As most drugs mj also disregulate a lot the dopaminergic system leave us depressed with no motivation. I have to say I've tried every kind of supplements these months including 5htp, magnesium, theanine, omega3, lavender, rhodiola, ginseng, b complex, gaba.........none of these supplements work for me. Then reading about dopamine deficiency caused by drugs I came to an article where this bean called mucuna pruriens seem to have strong effect on it. It s so strong that is used to cure parkinson, the top end of dopamine deficiency! I gave it a try and.....incredible. The same day I started to feel more calm and without fear! I can say for sure there s no placebo effect because as I mention all the above supplements never do anything, placebo or not. Just one scoop of this powder in the morning and it start to get better day after day. My motivation sky rocket like it use to be and the depression isn t there anymore. I m not 100% but let say 95% recovered. Before this supplement I wasn t going well at all. No more than 40% recovered. This plant allow your body the balance itself. There is no high at all. You will just feel normal in a good way!
Now guys I m not here to say this plant will have the same effect for you but you definitely MUST give it a try. It could be a real game changer. No side effect. Cheap. You can use it for well being also as it will improve testosterone and hormones regulation.
I hope this will help someone
type0

Postby dirtySanchez » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:29 pm

Thanks for sharing info about Mucuna pruriens type0.

I have made an order 5mins ago and will give feedback ASAP.
dirtySanchez

Likes Received: 17

Postby type0 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:03 pm

really hope this can help you too. As I said I jumped to a 40% to a maybe 100% recovery. A coincidence? I don t think so. This supplement act fast as everyone can see on youtube people affected by parkinson stop shaking aprox 90 minutes after they drink it.
Btw I use aprox 5gr fisrt thing in the morning before breakfast
type0

Postby dirtySanchez » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:25 pm

I have never taken any "mood altering" suppliment. Biggest concern for me is that the body/mind will get used to it anf will need to redose every day.

I have nothing to lose with trying it:) but on the longterm I don't want to rely on something like this. I really hopes it will help the healing process and not just putting bandage over wound :)
dirtySanchez

Likes Received: 17

Postby type0 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:33 am

don t worry this bean is not a mind altering supplement. Coffee is a mind altering. If you re like in my situation you will just feel yourself again. No high whatsoever. Do a research on dopamine. This neurotransmitter is linked with reward, decision, memory, fatigue and calmness....Are we all struggle with these symptoms??? Strong anti anxiety and antidepressant . Your sleep will improve also because of your attitude to life. Litterature explain very well these effects on brain so not really a surprise that this compound may help. You will also find that mucuna is widely used in ayurvedic medecine for drugs addiction so anything new here too. Everybody is different and maybe their problems come from something else but we all started from the same chemical thc.
Really hope this can help you. For me now 3 weeks I m near 100%.....
type0

Next