5 months free

Postby dirtySanchez » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:40 pm

I have done my research. It looks really promising - can't wait to try it.

Also, I have come across this guy who had overcome Parkinson's disease... He seems to know what he is talking about.
youtube. com/watch?v=wbjjiMVxP_A (please copy the link in the browser since I cant post it here)

He suggests taking Mucuna pruriens with 5 HTP and L-Tyrosine to get the full effect.
dirtySanchez

Likes Received: 15

Postby type0 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:28 pm

ahaha I came across this video too diuring my bad days. I ve done what he say but be carefull with tyrosine because I didn t sleep for 4 days! It s a strong amino acid that boost your thyroid hormones and this can be too much for some. In my case mucuna alone is perfect.
type0

Likes Received: 2

Postby type0 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:28 pm

btw how do you feel right now and how many months are you weed free?
type0

Likes Received: 2

Postby dirtySanchez » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:29 pm

Thanks for the warning about tyrosine:) I will start with low doses and have purchased alpha lipoic acid, 5 HTP along with L-tyrosine and mucuna pruriens.

I am 13 months free - have been smoking daily (heavy) for about 10 years. You can read more of my journey here viewtopic.php?t=107233

I can hardly describe how am I feeling right now. There has been a lot of positive changes recently in my life (business & work, friends, girls) but I am not "feeling happy". There has been one month (at 9 months) when I was at my 70-80%, but other than that I am constantly feeling low.

I know that healing is a long term process, but I have feeling that my brain needs little help with dopamine.
dirtySanchez

Likes Received: 15

Previous