Mind Controll

Postby validusername » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:31 am

Any experience in this area?
I have personally been brainwashed and created a profile here in hope to discuss this.
This is hypnotic brainwash and mind programming as far as i know. I still don't know who did this to me.
I've been given instructions so that i have lucid dreams to implant false memories.
I've been drugged in situations and given information so i cant remember it. The idea is to give me triggers to remember certain things at a certain time, to create mind dilemmas. I don't know why though.

As i understand. Someones created a mind-map a connected system of all my routines: in bed, at work, bathroom, kitchen, all around, romantic life and all my thoughts that i connect to my routines. I believe that they have months of mind-mapping on my brain, because i remember a lot of psychological questions. Hours of hours of questions. And learning how i walk my route and so on. They have not only triggered simple stuff like for example "when you sit on your couch you will think of your tv."
They have mapped my thought stream and re-coded it for almost every thinkable situation. When i hit the coded streams it can be as advanced as something starting with small suggestions and then slowly changing my mood and my psychological stage and then i can end out in 20 minutes of false realization and paranoia.
It can also be as simple as a small thought loop.

I have no former experience on this topic.
Before this i didn't know what mind dilemmas was i didn't know what loops was i didn't know what the "mind map" was. and i still don't know for certain. I cannot trust my own brain but don't think that someone can be taught these things from psychosis or ocd.

my planned thought patters distributes in various directions. Usually one egotistic and one selfless. Selfless will give me clues and realization, and egotistic will be traps hidden as clues.

This is a lot to explain and it's a lot to ask anyone to take in. Thanks for reading.
validusername

Likes Received: 0

Postby Candid » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:57 am

validusername wrote:I have personally been brainwashed ...
This is hypnotic brainwash and mind programming ... I still don't know who did this to me.
I've been given instructions so that i have lucid dreams to implant false memories.
I've been drugged in situations and given information so i cant remember it.

Talk to a doctor about this. It reads as though you are becoming psychotic.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 349

Postby moondaddy1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:14 pm

"Mind control" in one form or another is everywhere but with some insight and critical thinking ability it can be seen through quite easily, and once you've seen it for what it is it no longer has any hold over you, all that happens is that you become indignant at what now seems like nothing more than an insult to your intelligence.

However what you're describing doesn't fit into that category. I don't know about becoming psychotic but you definitely need to get some advice and help about it. Have you talked to anyone, I mean someone you know well, who could recommend a therapist?
moondaddy1

Likes Received: 4