merry christmas

Postby dennisg787 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:21 pm

i just wanna wish to everyone in here marry christmas and a really happy sober new year
dennisg787

Likes Received: 9

Postby HopefulMe » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:51 pm

Merry christmas! Its bitter sweet because I love the holidays but PAWS make me not enjoy them as much. So I kind of just want this year to be over with. But on the bright side we have the rest of our lives to enjoy the holidays. Happy, sober and healthy =)
HopefulMe

Likes Received: 4

Postby dennisg787 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:14 am

hello hopefulme i know we are going through some but time but we will get out of it.
im almost 7 months free and im still depressed and kind of disconnected from the world,but much much better than before.
you cant really do anything about it except pushing forward and take one step at a time.
i was a heavy smoker for long time and i had really bad time,and i was thinking i im not going to be normal again like my old self,but now i see that im getting better week by week month by month.
wish you a happy new year and keep fighting brother(s)
love you all
dennisg787

Postby dennisg787 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:31 am

hello hopefulme i know we are going through some hard time but we will get out of it.
im almost 7 months free and im still depressed and kind of disconnected from the world,but much much better than before.
you cant really do anything about it except pushing forward and take one step at a time.
i was a heavy smoker for long time and i had really bad time,and i was thinking i im not going to be normal again like my old self,but now i see that im getting better week by week month by month.
wish you a happy new year and keep fighting brother(s)
love you all
dennisg787