44 days with out weed

Postby Startingfresh » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:19 am

To all of you out there that wanna quit. Go for it. Is the best decision ever. Thanks for this forum it has help a lot reading everybody's struggles. Specially walking life thread of the positive of quitting. I Try quitting so many time but since december 6 2018. I decided enough is enough. I was a smoker for 12 years. I was smoking. The last five years every three hours after waking and baking in the morning. Looking back now with my clear head what a waste of time and money i would spend 20 dollars a day that's 120 a week 600 a month and 7,200 a year. Money and time that i wasted that i will never get back and i could of use for something else. If you can smoke and have no problem good for you. But its not for me anymore. I got caught on. Daily stupid since 22 yrs until 34 yrs old. If you can stop smoking please stop you wont regret it.

I would like to hear other people story of why they decided to quit.

English is not my main language guys.
Startingfresh

Likes Received: 11

Postby ProvRepublic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:26 pm

Watch out for the future days, the most important thing is never to come back. I know that an alcoholic is a lifetime, I do not know what it's like with drugs, but recently I've heard the story of a guy who comes to alcohol therapy once a month for 31 years already. And he says: "Hi, I'm an alcoholic. I have not been drinking for 30 years."
I hope you know what I mean. My point is that for this man every day is a struggle with alcohol, even though he has not bought it and has not been drinking it for 30 years.
ProvRepublic

Likes Received: 2