Question about dizziness

Postby HopefulMe » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:49 pm

For the past almost two months I have been dealing with pretty bad dizziness. It started gradually at the beginning of December. It gets worse when I go out. It gets worse when I go into a store or when I look down. It's like looking at the shelves and there being stuff everywhere and alot of people. I get really bad anxiety and bc of this now it's harder to go out. The pressure in my head feels worse when I try and force myself to look around for things I need. Theres times when I could deal with it a bit better when I get in and out of the store. It feels ok when I lay down. Any advice or tips on how to deal with it. My dr told me at the beginning that I was going to feel dizzy but I would only have short manageable moments here and there up until last months....its frustrating because now something more I have to deal with. It's been hard because i use to try and go out and stay busy every chance i got when i wasnt dealing with bad waves and now i feel like i cant do that.....
HopefulMe

Likes Received: 5

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:04 pm

Dizziness is very common for people with anxiety I remember my first couple months quiting marijuana, there was a few times I almost fell over in the shower cause of my obsessive thoughts running through my head, I would say the best thing you could do is talk to someone about how your feeling when it’s at it’s worse I know I would feel a lot of relief after talking to my mom or someone about how I’m feeling.
Coldturkey2018

Likes Received: 7

Postby HopefulMe » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:14 pm

Coldturkey2018 wrote:Dizziness is very common for people with anxiety I remember my first couple months quiting marijuana, there was a few times I almost fell over in the shower cause of my obsessive thoughts running through my head, I would say the best thing you could do is talk to someone about how your feeling when it’s at it’s worse I know I would feel a lot of relief after talking to my mom or someone about how I’m feeling.

I had moments here and there in the past months. In the beginning I thought I was going crazy but I didnt have severe dizziness like what is going on now. My hand eye coordination was pretty bad especially at the beginning now it's improved. But last month I started to notice some dizziness when I went out and it just got worse n then we went to the store and it felt pretty bad and I started to feel like I was going to have a panic attack and we rushed out of there. It's gotten a bit better like a small difference. I feel like my brain is spinning in my forehead lol. As weird as that sounds. Its like looking at the shelves and alot of people is too much for my brain or something? Is that social anxiety? Or something? I've never had that before.
HopefulMe

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:23 pm

Could very well be social anxiety, what u gotta understand about paws is that it can come in different phases so your first month quiting could have been settle just minor withdrawal symptoms and as your brain is trying to get back to normal a lot of messed up emotions are going on up there that are practically out of your control. My first weeks last time we’re just typical withdraws I wasn’t till around after a month in where my anxiety hit its peak and I was like this for a month or 2 afterwards, then finally the anxiety had went down somewhat and I was just stuck with the depression of it all I know it’s hard but all of this going on right now is just your brain healing and I know it’s easy said than done but u gotta let it heal on its own
Coldturkey2018

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:26 pm

This is how I like to look at it, first month u been high for so long u don’t remember a lot of things just being sober so ur just getting back to basics while feeling like crap, month 2-3 wtf Is all these things happening to me I’ve never felt this way before, anxiety at its peak, month 4+ I’m so tired of feeling this way I wonder if I’m ever gonna get better that’s when the depression really settles in
Coldturkey2018

Postby HopefulMe » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:38 pm

Coldturkey2018 wrote:Could very well be social anxiety, what u gotta understand about paws is that it can come in different phases so your first month quiting could have been settle just minor withdrawal symptoms and as your brain is trying to get back to normal a lot of messed up emotions are going on up there that are practically out of your control. My first weeks last time we’re just typical withdraws I wasn’t till around after a month in where my anxiety hit its peak and I was like this for a month or 2 afterwards, then finally the anxiety had went down somewhat and I was just stuck with the depression of it all I know it’s hard but all of this going on right now is just your brain healing and I know it’s easy said than done but u gotta let it heal on its own

The first three months for me were the worst. Words cant describe it honestly and I dont even want to remember honestly bc it's still really hard for me to talk about it. Then it has been a rollercoaster with some symptoms from the first three months that had gotten a bit better. Up until the beginning of november. Where it's been kinda hard to deal with. Then the dizzy thing last month starting and now I am going through a bad wave it started 2 nights ago where I felt like I did a full freaking circle. I'm trying to stay hopeful but it's harder when I feel like I cant even get out of my house....I feel like I cant help myself. I hope soon this bad wave is over and hopefully the dizziness finally let's up.
HopefulMe

Postby Coldturkey2018 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:51 pm

https://m.choosehelp.com/topics/detox/d ... -beginning This is a good guide to follow by ad it kind of explains to u how our minds work during the withdrawal period
Coldturkey2018

Postby HopefulMe » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:13 pm

Coldturkey2018 wrote:https://m.choosehelp.com/topics/detox/detox-is-only-the-beginning This is a good guide to follow by ad it kind of explains to u how our minds work during the withdrawal period

Thank you I book marked it. I hope this wave lifts soon. And hopefully there is a bigger noticeable improvement. I'm at 10 and a half months and I'm exhausted.....but I know I'm not going to go back. I have a headache and I'm afraid to take any pain killers bc of this whole experience. I didn't start using that crap bc I just wanted to it was bc of the whole its medicine fad. And after 3 and a half almost 4 years (cant remember exact timeline) I quit cold Turkey. Thinking everything was going to be ok bc of all the misinformation around it....well lesson learned....
HopefulMe