2 years clean of weed

Postby nomorepot » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:37 pm

Hey guys! I’ve just reached my 2 years mark without weed and I thought I have to share my news. I smoked for more than 10 years and the last 5 years before quit I smoked high grade medical buds on a daily basis which I grew on my own.
Here is a link to my story: viewtopic.php?t=106491
I’ve read ALL threads on this forum connected to weed and paws because it was the only thing which gave me a hope during my bad days especially first 8 months. The bad days by the way are completely gone. I would say it took me approximately 20 months to feel 100% normal again. Over these two years I achieved so much, I won’t go into details, I will just say that I really proud of myself. My bags are packed, everything is arranged and I am leaving to other part of the world as a student for a year. When I finished my postgraduate course in 2011 I thought I would never study again! I’ve got so many plans and so many things to achieve! For those who read this and still suffer from paws I swear this sh*t will pass. This is amazing to be sober, guys. Only after suffering from paws I am able to appreciate a clear head.
Man, if you still smoke, remember it’s up to you. You are the only one who can choose how to live your life. But if you feel that you are not living your life, it’s probably time to break this vicious cycle and turn over a new leaf. It's worth it.
PEACE!
nomorepot

Likes Received: 4

Postby Sherwood1999 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:18 pm

Glad to hear your doing well! If you don’t mind could you list your symptoms that you had and the intensity of them? Thanks
Sherwood1999

Likes Received: 3