100+ days weed free

Postby davis » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:54 am

After reading about people suffering with paws for a year plus, I thought I'd be one of those people.

I was smoking daily for over 20 years from waking up to sleep. I work from home so would smoke around every 30 minutes, a lot was smoked in that that time.

I quit in early October after failing quitting the previous year. I was getting frequent dizzy spells when waking up, followed by weeks of sickness each time. It might have been due to how my dealer was growing it or adding pesticides, who knows.

I experienced severe depression. Only being able to sleep for 2 hours at a time and nasty nightmares until late December. The anxiety I experienced while smoking weed had gone though and I never got depersonalization that I read a lot about here.

Since late December I'm very rarely depressed, far less than when I was smoking weed. Nightmares turned into normal to slightly vivid dreaming. I wake up every few hours but go straight back to sleep, and have not been dizzy at all since October. My mood is much better than when I was smoking and the cravings went quickly. I even kept 8 grams in the house to prove I could quit even with access to it for a few months. It got thrown out last week. Concentration, work ethic, and reduced over thinking have also been positive effects.

So don't get put off my the poor souls who are suffering for a long time, we're all different. Wish I did this years ago.
davis

Likes Received: 0