Students' grades plunge when cannabis is legalised

Postby JoeBloggs » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:31 am

JoeBloggs
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 51

Postby HopefulMe » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:11 am

JoeBloggs wrote:University students' grades plunge when cannabis is legalised, studies find

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6661987/University-students-grades-plunge-cannabis-legalised-studies-find.html

I honestly hope people open their eyes and see this for what it really is. A drug. Regardless of all the misinformation that's been said about it. Remember when cocaine was in everything and thought it wasnt addictive. Look at alcahol it's legal and how has that turned out. Ppl could say but it's not as bad as alcohol ect but it's still a drug and what's bad for some ain't bad for others ect but the fact that it could be bad needs to stop being ignored and everyone needs to stop living in fantasy land.
HopefulMe

Likes Received: 4

Postby tokeless » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:05 am

HopefulMe wrote:
JoeBloggs wrote:University students' grades plunge when cannabis is legalised, studies find

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6661987/University-students-grades-plunge-cannabis-legalised-studies-find.html

I honestly hope people open their eyes and see this for what it really is. A drug. Regardless of all the misinformation that's been said about it. Remember when cocaine was in everything and thought it wasnt addictive. Look at alcahol it's legal and how has that turned out. Ppl could say but it's not as bad as alcohol ect but it's still a drug and what's bad for some ain't bad for others ect but the fact that it could be bad needs to stop being ignored and everyone needs to stop living in fantasy land.

I don't think anyone doesn't know it's a drug. I would however be aware of your own negative bias because of your experiences lately. My own bias is that it's in the Daily Mail and it's quoting a Tory spouting about the dangers of schizophrenia... It's dragging up propaganda to make a political point. I am not denying there are risks but lots of things we do have risks and we accept them, not ban them.
tokeless

Likes Received: 230

Return to Addictions