Taking Zoloft for PAWS

Postby Cthompson21 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:47 pm

It's been six and a half months and if you've read my last post I tried a strong antibiotic and it gave me bad anxiety. A week later and the anxiety is still there, and I'm so fed up with it that I decided to try the AD route. Tried it in the beginning and it seemed to help a little. Now I'm at it again. Thing is that when I take it, it makes my anxiety worse and then it goes away but I'm only on day 2 . It gives me some relief but has side effects of its own. I'm just frustrated and fed up and maybe I'll just try to manage on my own but the anxiety has been so bad I feel like I have nothing to lose by trying zoloft. If anyone else had any experience similar to mine feel free to let me know how it went.
Cthompson21

Likes Received: 42

Postby thegreatdane » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:28 pm

I really wont recommend it mate. It basically will stop your brain from rewiring, and that is pretty much what PAWS is about. Its also your old hidden emotions that you have to face and taking Zoloft will just cover them exactly the way you did with weed. This is just my two cents and my beliefs. PAWS is horrible and hard but its something we have to go through if we want to be the best version of ourselves. Life has no easy ways out. Good luck with everything mate, ill support you no matter what route you choose. And bro ive been in PAWS for 13 months and it is still hell. But looking at the success stories we will come out of it! Stay strong buddy
thegreatdane

Likes Received: 39

Postby Cthompson21 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:34 pm

I stopped taking it after a bad day yesterday. It made my anxiety go haywire and then it felt like I was on a cloud of numbness. Back and forth. I couldn't drive because of the effects. Thanks Dane.
Cthompson21

Likes Received: 42