How to beat paws, supplement stacks, moderation ?

Postby Db82 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:58 am

Hello guys and gals, long story short I don't need to go in details but I am a pot addict I smoked last five years more often than less, before that moderate.
Been reading this forum since 2015 when I first tried to quit and all those beautiful benefits you guy put when quit but I could not make it past month three. Had to take accupuncture and was crippled for months because of dp. I was smoking skunk before and it had terrible crippling effect on me at one point I was scared for my life, depression crippled me, it's not just a feeling I feel bad I had physical pain face changed, emotionally and physically, dr, insomnia , weigt loss just terrible one word I thought I had black magic done on me or some sh** because I never experienced that in my life before. When I lived in USA I smoked Mexican weed and not so often skunk and never thought I was addictive could take break anytime for months...this weed it's grown outside under sun big thing.
But this time was way different. Then I learned about CBD and thc in weed and that weed grown outside has more CBD and is more safer than skunk grown inside with high thc which I preferred before, never again it almost destroyed me. so I continue with hash struggling to quit but depression was gone I could function again but I really want to quit and live rest of my life like normal human not addictive to any substance not even coffee.
I don't understand why no one has a solution on how to ease the pain after accute withdrawal symptoms of 21 days is done some quideline , why no one gives some real advice on supplements or way to quit without this terrible crippling effect. Who can survive this in real world, I have to work for a living I have to be strong every day have to communicate with people ,I took month and a half off of work now, now I'm having paws can't sleep feel terrible look like sh** its only gonna get worse. From the mess on here I learned that fish oil is good l tyrosine vitamin B6 , mucuina pruriens powder i got and magnesium and green tea lots of water with moderate exercise and healthy lifestyle one word. If that doesn't help what else we can do. No real solution can't just sit and wait ..somewhere on you tube a guy who did this he wanted to quit so he limited his smoke only on weekends for few months then he did it once a month for few months then every three months and kept at that until finally he eased off and was weed free forever he said it was hard at beginning but longer he did easier it became. Did anyone here do that and why not it's like medical advise microdosing. I think this abstinence is very hard and can ruin someones life relationship,job, even suicide more harm than good , please guys I need some info from guys who succeeded because everyone is talking different ....first 21 days should be done cold turkey correct deal with it , what about after that...we need profesional medical help and to find a real solution maybe make a petition or something to stop this madness because we are suffering and everyone is saying weed is not addictive and it's safe.but if it takes two years only solution is jail house or institution where u can be locked up. Now it's becoming legal but no one has a clue that this has become one of the most dangerous drugs out there...it's easier to get off cocaine and heroin I know people who do it.
So if anyone has a solution that did this and succeeded please put down how you did it so the rest can try to I don't want to go to institution for two years to get well is it possible to do it on your own we need to fix this. Thanks and sorry for my English my brain is a mess didn't sleep again last night thinking about this mess.
All the best and God bless everyone!
Db82

Likes Received: 1

Postby Db82 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:43 pm

Db82

Postby Db82 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:44 pm

Great video please watch it
Db82

Postby Db82 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:23 pm

Also if anyone is concerned read about niacin or b3 it is used in treatment in rehabs all over world with high doses to treat all the simptoms for paws... and you can continue to use it for the rest of your life no real side effects just many beautiful benefits
God bless everyone and good luck
Db82

Postby cleanofgreen » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:34 pm

Don't know about any body else but I tried weaning my self off for many years, the only problem was that I couldn't moderate it. Would start off on Monday with the intention of only having one joint in the evening but once that was smoked, it was like a switch was turned off and that plan was out the window and I'd find my self say F this and smoke away for the whole night. This went on for years and I had to face the fact that I was a hopeless addict and couldn't moderate it in any way and would have to do it cold turkey.

There has been some heated debates on this forum about using pure cbd to counter act the withdrawal, some say it works some say it prolongs the problem. Never tried it my self, I just went through the hell on earth, must be a bit of a masochist in me :evil:

Good luck and stay strong.
cleanofgreen

Likes Received: 158