17 months

Postby mikeabbot » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:02 pm

Hey!

Can't believe it's almost a year and a helf since my last toke. I feel pretty good, still have an occasional day or two when I feel tired and mentally exhausted but that's about it. Every other symptom I had is pretty much gone.

What is different? Well for starters I recently found out I have asthma and smoking weed actually helped me, so I have to start taking some medication to help me breathe a bit easier. I went to some many different doctors appointments thinking something is wrong with my stomach, my heart, my spine, my hormones etc...but it was asthma all this time. No biggie, but will probably start taking some medication to get it under control. It's not like I have asthma attacks, just my chest is tight and my circulation is a bit slow at times (cold legs etc...) and I feel like breathing through a bag from time to time.

Other than that - being sober is so good, so just be patient and wait a little more and a little more and a little more and everything will be fine eventually.

Stay positive and sober!

All the best,
Mike
mikeabbot

Likes Received: 25

Postby Study1 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:33 pm

Nice one man, keep it up!
Study1

Likes Received: 0

Postby leavepawsbehind » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:03 pm

Awesome dude. I read all of your posts when I first came here and it's cool to see your recovery. I click over to 13 months sober in a few days and am starting to see the light.

Cheers brother.
leavepawsbehind

Likes Received: 9

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:05 am

I think the chest tightness and cold feet also is PAWS related, but i'm sure you will know your body better.
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 38