1 year and a couple months clean.

Postby BullFrog » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:49 pm

Exstoner, wow....just wow. Thank you so much for posting this and offering such hope to all who need it. We need more people like you coming back to post recovery. And thanks to you @Ade for all you have contributed.

I am coming up at 15 months and finally down to two last pesky symptoms. It's good to feel so much of my life back.

Anyway, fight on!
BullFrog

Likes Received: 71

Postby leavepawsbehind » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:13 pm

Hey Bullfrog, I just passed 15 months a week ago, and I'm also down to just a couple of pesky symptoms. The biggest thing that bothered me (tinnitus) has been basically gone for over a month now. I think I'll be in the clear once my visual disturbances continue to ease up, aside from the odd anxiety episode here and there.
leavepawsbehind

Likes Received: 29

Postby exstonerinhell » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:38 am

BullFrog wrote:Exstoner, wow....just wow. Thank you so much for posting this and offering such hope to all who need it. We need more people like you coming back to post recovery. And thanks to you @Ade for all you have contributed.

I am coming up at 15 months and finally down to two last pesky symptoms. It's good to feel so much of my life back.

Anyway, fight on!

Thanks, Bullfrog! Glad to hear you're starting to get out of it as well. You keep in the fight too!
exstonerinhell

Likes Received: 82

Previous