I messed up, I'm messed up

Postby Throwawayyyy » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:27 pm

Last friday me and a friend got drunk, did drugs and I blacked out and remember bits, or dont know if I made them up.

I'm pretty sure I asked to see his penis and showed mine... to compare?? I think we talked about STDs, which I havent had any. Im confused and disturbed. I'm not homosexual or bisexual for that matter.
I dont know what to do. I work with the guy and it hasn't been wierd at work.
Throwawayyyy

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:55 am

You are experiencing regret. It is understandable.

Research on regret suggests that it serves a purpose. Regret is there to help us make different decisions in the future. In the future, you will think twice about drinking, drugs, and whipping out your c**k.

Chalk it up to a lesson learned and move forward.

Instead of saying, “I’m messed up,” do yourself a favor and remove the “am” from that sentence. “I messed up,” is easily correctable. You just don’t repeat the same behavior in the future.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1068

Postby korbes » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:17 pm

Hmm, if I had been in your shoe, I would have just chatted with him at work telling him that you were so blacked out you didn't know what you were doing, and you could remember something about you comparing your penises, and you were sorry if it offended him, but you just thought you guys had a great time, and you thought it was better to talk with him about instead of creating an awkward atmosphere. Just tell him the raw feelings you feel about the situation, instead of hiding anything, in that way it will be much more relatable for him, and sure he will understand, he even compared his dick with you, so there's nothing to worry about mate :) It's fine to be young and dumb sometimes, just remember to learn from it as well.
korbes

Likes Received: 1

Return to Psychology