pessimism about future

Postby desperate788 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:20 am

ı woke up to a worry this morning. There are rumors that organisation at the government foundation ı work for will change. This may mean ı go again to a remote problematic city as my performance is too low. I dont want it ım tired of that. What will do then? I think ı will resign if that happens.
desperate788

Likes Received: 49

Postby Hamming » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:07 pm

desperate788 wrote:ı woke up to a worry this morning. There are rumors that organisation at the government foundation ı work for will change. This may mean ı go again to a remote problematic city as my performance is too low. I dont want it ım tired of that. What will do then? I think ı will resign if that happens.

what is the reason that performance is too low? try to increase it? probably finding another job if you have to move to problematic city. But until they force you to move, I would first find job, then resign from current.
Hamming
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 2

Postby desperate788 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:14 pm

I hate working I'm too anxious at work I fed up because of worries and gave up that's why my performance extremely low. Finding another job not likely we talked here about that many times I don't have motivation and dynamism to find a new job..It's very hard also when economy on lows. I heard one rumour implying there will be a branch of institution in every city of country that makes possible disaster cities. It's just a rumour though there are many rumours.
desperate788

Postby Hamming » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:16 pm

Money is not your motivation? Do you have enough of them? Do you have so much that you will be safe in the future?

economy on lows

Where it is on lows? Now in europe they all are telling its bad its bad, but when you look at the people how much cars and traffic jams there are , the cafes are full, there is no place where to sit and you have to wait for 40 minutes until they bring meal, I do not think the economy is that low :)
Hamming
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 2

Postby desperate788 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:30 pm

I don't have enough money to save my future I need much more I will be careful on my spending. Everybody knows that even in Europe finding job is very hard these days its even worse in my country..
desperate788

Postby Boab64 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:52 pm

Fear of change and the shock effect of bad news can be horribly debilitating. First of all might I say that in life we always have choices/options. We simply need to clear our minds from all the worry and emotion to be able to see those options. Ill not pastronise you by pointing out these options. Youll find them for yourself. Options gives you strength, power as it lets you know you still have control over your life. To try and get some clarity there are many great youtube videos that show you how to reduce anxiety by deep breathing techniques and also the use of meditation. Take advantage of this tool. Youll love it when you try.

The other thing I feel is very important is the concept of taking responsibilty for the way you feel. If you tell yourself that this is a disaster, your conscious mind tells your subconscious mind that that is exactly what it is. Nothing is a catastrophe until it REALLY is. But your subconscious believes everything the conscious mjind tells it. Use positive words to describe your situation like "opportunity", "challenge", "turn a new page". You are programming your subconscious not to feel that you are in a catastrophe. You can chosse to be miserable or you can choose to be happy. Why wouldnt you choose the happy option. When the brown stuff is hitting the fan your inner chatterbox is rattling away on turbo power telling you how bad things are and how you just arent up to what the future holds. But of course you are up to the job. Learn to notice when these chatterbox negative thoughts kick in and acknowledge them for what they are....it unhelpful self sabotage. We all do it, but as a master of controlling that damned little chatterbox, you be a zen master before you know it.

So much more to say but anxiety is a disease that is so prevalent. Kick its donkey. You deserve it.
Boab64

Likes Received: 0

Postby desperate788 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:09 pm

So city I work at will change?
desperate788