Effect of relapse on MJ paws symptoms

Postby Upfull » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:36 pm

What are peoples experiences when relapsing, what effect does smoking MJ again have on paws symptoms? Does your symptom disapear or does smoking again trigger them and/Or make them worse?
When i relapsed my paws symptoms still returned soon after, is this usual?
It was only a short two spliff over 2 days relapse, I'm back up to 2 months abstinence now.
I'm after reassurances that this is usual as sometimes I think that what I'm suffering from is not paws even tho all the symptoms and time line are exactly what everyone on this forum describes.
Thank for your help.
Upfull

Likes Received: 1

Postby Upfull » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:13 pm

Also I would like to hear from those who have made a recovery, did you relapse?
Im wondering if relapsing makes it a whole lot harder to recover, by that i dont just mean time wise but also the severity of symptoms and if you think it makes it harder for the brain recover in general.
Thanks again
Upfull

Likes Received: 1

Postby Sherwood1999 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:31 am

Unfortunately people who recover tend to stop coming to this site. Once they are through PAWS they continue on with life, leaving behind their post history for us new comers to read in our time of need.

I’ve read through soooo many posts and have only read about a few people who were going through paws and maybe around 8 months or so decided to smoke a few times or something, some say they feel it set them back and others say it made virtually no difference.
And there are also a few people who recovered and then started smoking again but that is extremely rare on this site. I think I’ve literally only found 2 users who did that.
They had to go through PAWS twice.
Hope you feel better and hope this helped!
Sherwood1999

Likes Received: 5