A lot on here concentrate too much on PAWS.

Postby ClintonW » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Been free of a 15 year habit for 4 1/2 years now. I was hit by many of the symptoms one associates with quitting. I got the tiredness, some anxiety, depression, confusion and sometimes I felt there was no point.

What do you expect? The longer you have been an addict, the longer and more intense the recovery.

The good news is it does go away and every day you're getting better. There is no magic cure. Just healthy food, a healthier lifestyle and time.

You will get there.
ClintonW

Likes Received: 81

Postby Cthompson21 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:35 am

I hope so.
Cthompson21

Likes Received: 48

Postby SparkleFly12 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:42 am

This is the only place on the internet where people accept this reality. Its kind of hard to concentrate on anything else when you feel like sh** for 12 months straight; and there are 0 medical resources to help you out there except this one website.

I dont think anyone is saying that we dont deserve this; what goes up must come down. Its just a sh** point in our lives and this is the place we vent.

Personally, I focus on it a lot also to help others in my situation; there is an impression out there that there are no side effects for weed and I struggled a lot before accepting that I was suffering from some. This site helped me out and hopefully can help others until the medical community has time to catch up and research weed.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 21

Postby biohack9 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:39 pm

SparkleFly12 wrote:This is the only place on the internet where people accept this reality.

You obviously haven't heard of the cannabisrehab forum.
biohack9

Likes Received: 1

Postby SparkleFly12 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:39 pm

They focus too much on the "you can do it" and emotional support, like AA. They are also very judgemental. There is some of that on here, but this forum is much more geared towards just the symptoms associated with PAWS which is why I like it better.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 21

Postby biohack9 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:51 pm

SparkleFly12 wrote:They focus too much on the "you can do it" and emotional support, like AA. They are also very judgemental. There is some of that on here, but this forum is much more geared towards just the symptoms associated with PAWS which is why I like it better.

They? It's a forum with real people experiencing withdrawals and PAWS... are you looking at the right forum?

Specifically this thread?

-How-long-do-marijuana-withdrawal-symptoms-last/page124

I don't see much difference from this forum, but i'm new here. Just seems like a ghost town.
biohack9

Likes Received: 1