Back again...

Postby Stevenpearce » Fri May 17, 2019 10:23 pm

Was pleased today as was with one of my oldest friends who had this weed vape pen which he was very fond off. He kept telling me to have some and when I refused he was scornful with me. Eventually he said to me ‘what’s wrong with you why won’t u have some’ so I told him ‘mate I can’t have one drag of that cos if I do I won’t be able to stop and I don’t want that’ his response was so nice in that he just said ‘full respect why didn’t you say that when I first offered it to you’ he never realised what I am going through but once he did he never mentioned it again. Be honest is the lesson I’ve learnt here - if they are a true friend they will understand and if they don’t stay away from them cos u don’t need them.
Stevenpearce

Likes Received: 24

Postby SparkleFly12 » Sat May 18, 2019 12:08 am

Good for you! Yeah your true friends will understand.

Are you experiencing PAWS? I told my friend who smokes a lot about it, and what I was going through and like most he didnt believe weed could do that to you but in the end he believed me and doesnt ask me to smoke out anymore.

For me it wasnt the wasting time that made me quit - I actually was very productive when high and made it far in my job, but its the physical side effects I had; and most notably the fact that if I didnt have access to weed (while traveling, etc) I just couldnt function (bc of withdrawal and lack of sleep). Now Im going through PAWS which is hell but cant wait to be clean of it all, and able to travel and sleep with no issues except a time difference.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 13

Postby Stevenpearce » Sat May 18, 2019 2:02 pm

SparkleFly12 wrote:Good for you! Yeah your true friends will understand.

Are you experiencing PAWS? I told my friend who smokes a lot about it, and what I was going through and like most he didnt believe weed could do that to you but in the end he believed me and doesnt ask me to smoke out anymore.

For me it wasnt the wasting time that made me quit - I actually was very productive when high and made it far in my job, but its the physical side effects I had; and most notably the fact that if I didnt have access to weed (while traveling, etc) I just couldnt function (bc of withdrawal and lack of sleep). Now Im going through PAWS which is hell but cant wait to be clean of it all, and able to travel and sleep with no issues except a time difference.

Hi mate thanks for dropping in on my post. Luckily I haven’t had Paws. Only symptom I have is night sweats and dreams where I am still using. Am blessed I don’t have them to be honest as they sound horrific! Hope you are well!
Stevenpearce

Postby Stevenpearce » Tue May 28, 2019 6:37 pm

Ah man smoked on Sunday night, completely know where I went wrong and got no one to blame but myself. I justified it to myself in so many ways but ultimately the reason I’m back to square one is on my shoulders. It was only hash and
I don’t have a lot but enough to make me ‘whitey’ and be a bit light on me feet. Sort of pissed off but at same time not majorly bothered it’s made me realise what I need to avoid and that I don’t really like the buzz
Stevenpearce

Previous