1,5 years weed free. PAWS. Please help me.

Postby Lucy0611 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:47 am

Hello,
Im German, 39 years old and i smoked weed about 3 years.
Im free now for about 18 months. It was the hardest time of my life. I had so much psychologically problems and withdrawals like anxiety, nervesnouss, derealisation and more. But it went slowly better week to week. It comes and goes in waves.
And then: The last two months were fantastic. No anxiety, no brain smog or nervesnouss. I thought Im over it. I was so happy and free.

But: Since 7 days it is terrible again :( I cant find a reason. Never thought it comes back such bad
Please can somebody help me?
Is here someone goin through the same?
Is it PAWS?
Im so sad and hopeless :(
Thank you for everything !!!
Lucy0611

Likes Received: 7

Postby thegreatdane » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:47 am

Hey. Its defiently PAWS. Look at the bright side, you had 2 MONTHS were you were feeling happy and free! Thats amazing. Im at nearly 15 months and i would give everything to have 2 months like that! I hardly dont have any good days, i feel symtoms all the time almost. So yeah try and look at the positive side. You are probably really close, and maybe its one of your last PAWS waves. Just try and smile and be happy during the wave. You will be feeling better in no time :)
thegreatdane

Likes Received: 40

Postby dhae2604 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:43 am

Are you still taking anti depressant meds?
dhae2604

Likes Received: 25

Postby Lucy0611 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:07 am

thegreatdane wrote:Hey. Its defiently PAWS. Look at the bright side, you had 2 MONTHS were you were feeling happy and free! Thats amazing. Im at nearly 15 months and i would give everything to have 2 months like that! I hardly dont have any good days, i feel symtoms all the time almost. So yeah try and look at the positive side. You are probably really close, and maybe its one of your last PAWS waves. Just try and smile and be happy during the wave. You will be feeling better in no time :)

Thank you so much for giving me hope thegreatdane :)
This wave is so hard again. I thought to be over it and now it is so worst again.
I think our brains are healing and there are no rules for this.
Lets reach our hands: we gonna make it.
Lucy0611

Postby Lucy0611 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:09 am

dhae2604 wrote:Are you still taking anti depressant meds?

Thanks for your question.
I stopped taking Diazepam (for daytime) in January. I took such a little dose (7,5 mg) and it didnt work for me.
I try to stopp taking Mirtazapin 7,5 mg (for night) too. But without this one I cant sleep.
So now I take it again.
Perhaps there is a combination between stop taking the pills and my new paw wave.
No one knows.
I hope my mental health isnt damaged forever :(
Lucy0611

Return to Addictions