4 months

Postby Sherwood1999 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:35 am

Hey guys thought I’d do an update.
Hit 120 days today.
Symptoms I have still:

Very light depression
DP/DR (constant)
Vivid dreaming

Honestly if you’ve seen my posts on here DPDR is really the only thing that bothers me. I don’t recognise myself in the mirror, feel like I’m viewing the world through a pane of glass etc.
It has gotten better tho! I used to cry everyday for the last two months till things calmed down a bit. If I distract myself I don’t even notice the DPDR. It’s not an ultimate cure but hey I’ll take it. Idk if I’ll ever fully 100% recover but it doesn’t bother me as much anymore and I’d like to think that I will one day.

So all and all I’m not happy or at least content most of the time but I think things are starting to improve VERY VERY SLOWLY.

Also I started my first day of college today so hopefully that’ll keep me busy and my mind off of it more. To be honest with you guys all well I haven’t been meditating or working out lately. Although I have started taking cold showers which feels amazing and I totally recommend guys. I just feel so good after one. Also my diet is still a bit sh** lol. So there are areas where I can improve and maybe it’ll help.

Hope you guys are doing well on your journey. Cheers.
Sherwood1999

Likes Received: 5

Postby Ade,wales » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:30 pm

Good on you mate. You’re heading in the right direction. It’ll just get better and better if you stick at it
Ade,wales

Likes Received: 103