The thing that hurts the most about PAWS

Postby thegreatdane » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:48 pm

Is that its like my life is stuck on PAUSE(PAWS lol, anyone? Okay no) But yeah seriously. Everyday i have this mild depression, low confidence vibe that follows me around. I have tried everything but i know it is because my brain chemistry is completely out of whack from my weed addiction. Maybe my hormonal balance too. At this point i have just accepted it and to be honest i dont ever know if its gonne be any better. I dont wanna play the victim but it sucks that it has been 15 months and on most days NOTHING has changed. Before i started smoking this i wasnt perfect but i was way different. Much more energy and happiness. I dont know why im posting this i just hope im not the only one and i hope nothing is permenantly wrong with me. Because i have so many dreams and goals and hopes, but this is no way to live. Im soon to turn 22 and i know its still young but i feel like my time is running away from me.
thegreatdane

Likes Received: 40

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:17 am

You are at a turning point of your paws. This is the big turn where you motivation starts to pick up. You'll see :)
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 78

Postby leavepawsbehind » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:46 am

Dane,
I felt like my life was on pause for a long time. Over the past few weeks, I started getting my s*** together for a new job hunt and I am making great progress. I think we're making progress, it's just so slow and we're still trained toward immediate gratification. Just compare yourself to where you were 6 months ago. Easier said than done, but we'll see it through to 2 years.

Hi Ash, where are you at on your journey?
leavepawsbehind

Likes Received: 29