Strange nightmares

Postby Dazkojin » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:00 am

Hello, I've been having strange nightmares for a little more than 2 months now and I can't seem to understand why.

I had depression for quite a long period of time but now i'm doing a lot better. But I'm having nightmares and in each one of them its always something that's stalking me. I remember 3 dreams really well.

The first one I was in a car that was parked in a parking somewhere in a forest. The windows of the car were kind of sweaty so the view to the outside wasn't very clear. Something was lurking around it and I couldn't see it clearly. The shape was humanoid but with a long reptile like neck. At one point it stuck its face on the window to try and see me but couldn't. Later on it's arms tried to reach for me through the floor of the car but then I woke up.

The second one I don't remember that much but it was in my room. It was again in the middle of the night. My room is in the basement of the house on the right so I can see the fence of the neighbours. There was a human like silhouette looking at me over the fence and I was staring at it through my window. That's all I remember from this one though.

The last one that happened this week was the most extreme one. There was a strange creature with black eyes and his long big arms were used as legs. I was in my kitchen and I saw it walking slowly towards me from the balcony. I wasn't able to move and I swear it was as if I was half conscious in real life. I heard my self calling for help and moving my legs. I was really freaked out and when I woke up I was bleeding from my nose. Any ideas of what this could mean ? Could it be because of anxiety ? Or a fear that i'm having in real life ?
Dazkojin

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:10 am

Sure, dreams can be related to some real life experience, e.g. a scary movie or traumatic event. While dreams have no predictive significance, they can denote some unresolved fear or anxiety. This is difficult to resolve precisely, as the mind does not necessarily distinguish between reality and imagined threats.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1049