Age gap child exploration

Postby Candid » Wed May 22, 2019 2:18 pm

Mememe292935 wrote:This only became an issue when someone asked about child exploration in an agony aunt column and the answer was ‘its fine as long as no age gap’.

Agony aunts are not legal experts or sexual assault counsellors.

Fact is, 'it's fine as long as parties are consenting'.

I guess my question isn’t legal. It’s was this normal or was I a paedophile?

You were not a paedophile. You were a normal 11/12-year-old.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 351

Postby Mememe292935 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:04 am

Candid wrote:
Mememe292935 wrote:This only became an issue when someone asked about child exploration in an agony aunt column and the answer was ‘its fine as long as no age gap’.

Agony aunts are not legal experts or sexual assault counsellors.

Fact is, 'it's fine as long as parties are consenting'.

I guess my question isn’t legal. It’s was this normal or was I a paedophile?

You were not a paedophile. You were a normal 11/12-year-old.

But how can she have consented if she was a toddler? I knew much more than she did. Doesn’t that make it abuse?
Mememe292935

Likes Received: 1

Postby Candid » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:08 pm

I’m now pretty sure I pulled the real 3 year old on top of me due to similar feelings, when I was 11/12

Pulling a toddler on top of yourself is not a sexual act. The three-year-old didn't know what "sexual feelings" meant, much less that you were having them.

The average three-year-old has a good set of lungs. When babies or toddlers don't like what's going on, they yell -- and they don't stop yelling until mummy comes to the rescue.

I've bounced many a baby and toddler on my thigh. Does this make me a paedophile?

There was no need for you to get this toddler's consent to being on top of you, nor was there anything she objected to.

Seriously, case closed.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 351

Postby Mememe292935 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:28 pm

Candid wrote:
I’m now pretty sure I pulled the real 3 year old on top of me due to similar feelings, when I was 11/12

Pulling a toddler on top of yourself is not a sexual act. The three-year-old didn't know what "sexual feelings" meant, much less that you were having them.

The average three-year-old has a good set of lungs. When babies or toddlers don't like what's going on, they yell -- and they don't stop yelling until mummy comes to the rescue.

I've bounced many a baby and toddler on my thigh. Does this make me a paedophile?

There was no need for you to get this toddler's consent to being on top of you, nor was there anything she objected to.

Seriously, case closed.

Thank you. I have listened and taken your comments on board. I have also been working on my ocd away from the internet and although it’s tough, I have been making progress.
Mememe292935

Likes Received: 1

Previous