80 days clean of weed

Postby SparkleFly12 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:46 am

Yeah, Ive made that mistake during PAWS and after too. Worked out a ton, to the point that my body thought I was overstressed and prevented me from sleeping. The way I can tell if its overexercise is bc my heart rate will be 10-20bpm higher than it normally is.

But, I cut down my workout a lot and I still wasnt able to sleep because of PAWS. The over-exercising just made it worse, but a lot of it was just PAWS. Eventually I stopped working out completely for a month or so, which was also a mistake (gained a lotta weight).

Imo, working out too much was a bad idea during PAWS because you need to sleep to recover. So you just end up feeling more tired and sore. I just started pretty intensive cardio this week, looking forward to continuing.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 19

Postby SparkleFly12 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:11 pm

4.5 months

Things still arent normal yet. Headaches daily and lots of trouble sleeping; it takes a lot of effort to go back to sleep when I wake up early. And that happens every day. Sleeping still "hurts" and I have my worst headaches right when I get up. Can typically get 6-6.5 hrs of sleep but its not very good sleep.

Still lacking a sex drive (ED). Its come back on a couple occasions for a few days but generally is still missing. It is slightly better than a month ago, but nowhere near what it used to be.

Still getting muscle aches too.

The symptoms are milder than a month ago but they are still unrelenting and refuse to quit
SparkleFly12

Postby SparkleFly12 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:50 am

Log date: 4 months and 3 weeks

Strange, out of nowhere I start having memory problems. All my other symptoms are the same as they were in my last post, but now I have trouble finding words I know well, and end up finishing sentences with “what’s that word...”

Never had this problem when I was smoking regularly, or in the first 4.5 months. Strange, hope it is related to PAWS and will go away in time.
SparkleFly12

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:37 am

Alot of symtoms pop up at different stages or times. Even ones you've never seen before. key is to not worry about it because like all the other symtoms they get better. Focus/concentration, speech, memory, energy, emotions, confidence and intelligence are all going to be negativily affected, basically your body is under a lot of physiological stress and all your symtoms are manifestations of it. The above mentioned symtoms will be the most lingering but don't worry, it gets better.
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 77

Postby AnnaK » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:34 am

I’m glad you are writing in. I think I’m losing my mind and weird things happen and I don’t realize it’s PAWS still. Thanks for the updates and I hope this all goes away. We haven’t relapsed and that’s a huge accomplishment especially when everyone smokes.
AnnaK

Likes Received: 9

Postby SparkleFly12 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 pm

Today is 5 months. I feel just about the same as I did a month ago. Still pretty terrible. But at least depression has let up.

Headache: Still have a headache every day, a little less intense but still there. Hurts around the eyes, temples, and lymph nodes.

Sore Muscles: Fingers and legs are sore most of the time.

Anxiety: Comes and goes, but not too intense.

Brain fog: Still terrible. Thinking is hard. Completely unmotivated.

Low libido: Still a problem; only slightly better than last month but still low.

Hope everyone else is doing better.
SparkleFly12

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:05 pm

Hang in there, look at the little good things going on, appreciate and enjoy those, don't dwell on the paws and how miserable you are. Keep staying strong.
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 77

Postby AnnaK » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:51 pm

I’m right behind you about ten days. Depression finally left and still have weird eye fog and pressure. Headaches come and go. There is some muscle and bone aching. I have moments of confusion then it lets up. My mind is a lot clearer for the most part. I’m feeling ambitious again. We’ve come a long way. I was tempted to smoke the other day. I was having a sh** day and someone pissed me off. I had access to nicer green than I have ever seen. I didn’t do it and I’m so glad because the next day I was repulsed by it. I am only tempted when vulnerable. I can’t imagine feeling like I did three months ago again. I was thinking about this forum when I wanted to smoke.
AnnaK

Postby SparkleFly12 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:44 am

Thanks for reading Ash and Anna. All the best to you two as well.
SparkleFly12

Postby SparkleFly12 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:36 am

5 1/2 months in

Things have gotten a bit better on all fronts.

My headache is still there and so is the brain fog, but both have gotten a bit milder. Still there but not debilitating like 2 months ago.
Headaches around the eyes, temples, and the brain fog/tiredness seems to stem from a weird pressure in the lymph nodes. I do get occasional breaks from the head pains for a few hrs every few days.

The muscle fatigue is much better. Depression has been minimal as has been anxiety. Libido has creeped up a bit, but still not back to normal.

Hope all others are doing better.
SparkleFly12

Postby SparkleFly12 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:53 am

Also my memory is much improved from the past month.
SparkleFly12

Postby AnnaK » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:03 pm

Thanks for posting. I keep thinking this isn’t PAWS and I’m crazy. You’re getting better and that’s good.
AnnaK

Postby JimBob8873 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:06 pm

Good job dude, almost 6 months! I am right at 113 days and I have been feeling pretty good, just dealing with depression but hardly any anxiety. Still have a slight sleeping issue but I just wake up early, around 4-5 AM and just get out of bed.

I just wish I was happier. I've always naturally been more depressive than happy but its more than it used to be. Just gotta keep going!

Have a great day!
JimBob8873

Likes Received: 7

Postby SparkleFly12 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:19 pm

Thanks Jimbob and Anna. Yea I still have sleep issues too, and that is really frustrating. I get 6-7 hrs now usually but it’s usually not a good sleep and I’m still constantly tired. Better than a month ago, but still not good.
SparkleFly12

Postby JimBob8873 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:23 pm

Yeah me too right around 6 to 7 hours, some nights I will get 8 but thats only happened a couple nights but for the most part I sleep pretty well until the morning, I dont have nightmares anymore or have super stressful dreams where I wake up and my heart is pounding. I'd say I am at 1 or 2 nights a week where I remember my dreams or have a mild nightmare. Thank god its not like it was!

Things really do get better.
JimBob8873

Likes Received: 7

PreviousNext