80 days clean of weed

Postby zzzz » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:18 pm

Hey ashthewarrior7 youve helped alot man thanks

Can i ask where you learned about all this stuff
zzzz

Likes Received: 0

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:49 pm

Masters in psychology, worked with other psychologists, met psychiatrists ,though practicing psychology isn't my actual job I attended bunch of seminars, workshops etc, and of course tons of research and analysis.

Don't worry about the sources of information man, just keep looking at your own progress, if it isn't becoming worse, you're good, if you visited a doc, reports came back fine, you are good.

No book, doctor, website can garuntee 100% what's going on but what you can see for yourself is the progress of healing and that's all you need. Many symptoms will come and go and it's just your body rewiring.

If it's too tough on you then try weaning or tapering off instead, but since you are already months into it I would say keep fighting on.
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 77

Postby SparkleFly12 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:52 pm

It's been a rough week and a half. Progress was great, getting slightly better every 2 weeks or so; then a couple weeks ago BAM. It's like the clock was turned back a month and a half.
Headaches, no libido and ED, sore muscles and fingers/joints, facial pressure, brain fog...Finally doing a bit better but man, it sucks to get thrown back like that. Still not where I was at 2 weeks ago but hopefully tomorrow is better.

Cheers all
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 19

Postby zzzz » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:02 am

Day 76 for me

Erections have improved so much but still no libido

Last night was rough tho in too much pain
zzzz

Postby Go with the flow » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:38 am

Hello everyone I'm new to this & I can relate on the relief knowing there's ppl that were experiencing the aftermath/outcome of being a heavy smoker. I believe that sweating & drinking green or black tea will help with the insomnia & headaches.

I was 77 days clean but I took 15 hits of weed this past Saturday. How many days will the thc stay in my system?
Go with the flow

Postby SparkleFly12 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:45 am

@GoEithTheFlow it is hard to say; everyone is different and one night may or may not affect you at all. Id be curious to hear from you if it did or not.

220 days in for me; and I feel like it is month 5 again. I was doing really well til a couple weeks ago; it got worse and Im still recovering from that. I do feel better than at that time; but damn its demoralizing to have the clock set back like that for no reason. Sore muscles, poor sleep, ED, and headaches.

Im really just sick of feeling tired. I want to sleep and wake up feeling well rested. Ive forgotten what that feels like.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 19

Postby zzzz » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:15 pm

Today is day 81 for me.

My mental health is sooo much better from before i am slowly getting to the place i was a year ago but without weed. But still have anxiety which has also improved slightly.

Erections have improved so much just giving it time i believe i will be back to normal in another couple of weeks but let see. Can kind of get erection without physical simulation. Morning wood is back. Numbness is my penis has also improved ever so slightly.

Libido has also seen a major improvement.

Still have rough nights but not as worse as before.
zzzz

Previous