I think I am a sick person

Postby James_Lee » Fri May 17, 2019 3:29 am

So, I wrote about my previous sexual experimentation in the previous thread, but I remembered another incident. This would have happened when I was between 15-16. I was stupid and I regret it. We have a family dog. And I used to suffer from intrusive thoughts. One day, I felt free from these thoughts, and the dog was sniffing my private parts. I wanted an experiment, so I went to my room and kind of pulled down my pants to see if the dog would "lick me down there..." I think he barely touched me, it lasted few seconds. It was a dumb, stupid experiment. Am I a twisted, sick individual?
I swear, I love everyone, and I would not abuse a cockroach knowingly.
Someone, help!
James_Lee

Likes Received: 1

Postby Candid » Fri May 17, 2019 2:57 pm

You ARE a sick person, James -- but not a pervert. You worry too much about stupid things.

I hope you'll talk to someone IRL about all this, because a forum can't help you.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 356

Postby Translucent » Thu May 23, 2019 3:49 pm

I don't agree with Candid that you're a sick person. I think the problem is that we live in a society where people judge others not by the law of conscience, but by written texts. What you experienced shouldn't be shameful, we were all children and teenagers, we've all had our sexual experiments. Often times shameful thoughts come to me as well, it's as if I'm trying to convince an idiot to be a good person in my mind. I wish I could just speak to them, but they are nowhere to be seen. Once an idiot, always an idiot; nobody changes for anyone else. Yet they lie and put on a show just until you turn around and then they go back to being themselves again. It's these lies that are corrupting and destroying beautiful minds like ours. We want people who are backwards to stop destroying themselves and consuming everything and everyone in sight. If you consume food or drinks, that's fine but I'm seeing a mentality where people actually try to consume each other. Dominate each other and what not.

You can tell who hasn't matured simply by asking yourself if they lie or not. All lies hurt and are ugly, and I hate ugliness and in people I see it everywhere I look. Perhaps that memory is a good thing, sexual experimentation should not be limited to children and teens. Dogs in general are pretty dumb and will lick everything, but if you hurt the animal then you have to deal with a sad dog. Unless you hurt the dog in some way, I wouldn't worry about it.

People need to wake up because these sleepwalkers I see everywhere who are shocked and surprised by everything, to me, are cowardly and only dependable when the times are good. When times get rough, they disappear.
Translucent

Likes Received: 14