i did some terrible mistakes in past

Postby Archimonde199712 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:26 pm

hi.
someone did some terrible things to me when i was kid and in result it poisoned my heart and soul and make me depressed and dissociable. the worst part is i learned somethings that i shouldnt have know them before i get 18 or even more and unfortunately cause of those things i abused them.

now im 17 year old and i cant deal with myself cause of things ive done. i tried suicide but i failed cause im scared about afterward. is there a way that i can forget all of those bad memories or lose my mind?[to start a new life]
Archimonde199712

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun May 26, 2019 3:48 am

Archimonde199712 wrote: is there a way that i can forget all of those bad memories

No. Bad memories serve a good purpose. Regret helps us make better decisions in the future. I have tons of bad memories. I have tons of things I regret.

Is there a way...[to start a new life]

You can do like me, and try your best to do something nice for someone today. You can create a good memory. You can start today. You can set small goals that look forward. Every day is a new start.

What can you do that is good? It can be something small.

For me, giving you this advice is intended, by me, to be a good thing. Regardless of how you might take the advice or how others that might read this think about the advice, my intention is good. It is that simple. I am doing good today. Each day I try to do some good. You can too.

At your age, learn to forgive yourself. You will make more bad decisions, you will have more regrets moving forward. Manage those regrets by learning from them, by using any regret to your advantage, to use the pain of regret towards something positive.

Best of luck to you.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1074

Postby Archimonde199712 » Sun May 26, 2019 6:28 am

thanks. ill try this.
Archimonde199712

Likes Received: 0