The dream world

Postby Translucent » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:16 pm

I will be sharing all my dreams in this thread.
Translucent

Likes Received: 14

Postby Translucent » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:21 pm

I was sitting in my apartment as I normally do, playing xbox. I was competing with someone in a video game, and even though I was winning it wasn't giving me any satisfaction. Then I looked behind the tv, and I saw a man there with his eyes half closed, also in front of a tv. When I saw him, he began touching me and we struggled. Then he said: Stop, I don't want to fight you; I'm a Christian personality". But he wouldn't stop touching me; we kept struggling, and then I woke up.
Translucent

Postby Translucent » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:35 pm

I was in a city indoors in what looked like a formal party. I saw the love of my life there, standing with her father. I spoke to him briefly, and he gave me the impression that he was a really good dad. So I patted him on the shoulder and told him that. Then he turned around and walked out and she followed him with her head hanging low; and I thought to myself that I came here for her.

I went outside onto the street and walked down it. As I was walking down the busy street, I walked past two shops. Just outside the first I saw a little girl being kissed on the lips by some older woman I presumed to be her mother, and above the shop was a sign that read daycare. She led the little girl back into the shop, and as I looked I saw many little girls there lined up. Then I looked into the shop right next to it and it was a whorehouse. I saw that the two were the same business using different fronts and they were connected by a door on the inside. I saw that the other shop was being run by prostitutes and the little girls were being trained how to become them. I kept walking.

I saw a strip club, so I went inside. As I was walking through the hall, there were women there that were happy when I looked at them. When I entered the room, there was a bed there. I sat down on it, and a young woman started licking me, and she asked me "do you know bluebeard"? I saw a man with blue hair and beard, and he was on the bed as well. I said "yeah, I know bluebeard". He had an extremely tired, sad and dead look on his face. I spoke to him in a respectful manner, then I said I have to go now. I left and went back to the street.

As I was walking down the street, I saw a mall so I entered it. Even though it was the middle of the night, one of the food stands was open and I got really hungry. Then I noticed my mom walking through the mall, but she didn't notice me so I followed her. She was on the phone with someone I didn't recognize, and she was carrying a cake. She spoke to the person like this: "I have the cake, but no one knows I'm here; I must be quick, I must get home on time". I stopped following her and exited the mall.

The mall was the end of the busy section of the city, and it was dawning. I saw a long road ahead of me that lead through the industrial area. I saw how long and straight the road was, and I thought it sucks that I have to walk it alone. I saw a group of workers and waved to them; they waved back, but I didn't feel any connection to them so I kept walking. As I was nearing the end, the road turned and I saw a black door. As I saw it, I turned around and I noticed a few lost souls were behind me. One was a girl, and after her came a boy. I said hi, and we spoke for a brief time outside the black door. She pulled out a book, and began reading out loud. The boy was interested in what she was saying, but I was not. Then I looked up at the sky, and I saw warplanes fighting and dropping bombs overhead. I woke up; the dream ended there.
Translucent