Niece abuse claims against parents at school

Postby Porridge » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:09 pm

Do you have any indication that these parents are open to receiving new information about their behavior?

As I said, I won’t be sharing my views on their behaviour as it will serve no purpose other than to deflect from the issue at hand. As Richard said previously, such an approach would most definitely result in a tit for tat criticism of our own parenting methods.

We shall do no more than share the facts from the Instagram messages and let them decide on the best way forward.

But in answer to your question, no, I don’t think they are open to any view on their behaviour as they clearly see it as normal (as we do our own). I’m not trying to criticise their methods, I only raised it on here to provide some background and to highlight that it’s odd compared to my own methods and those of those I’ve been accustomed to.
Porridge

Likes Received: 0

Postby Porridge » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:44 pm

Sister in law eventually came round (for another reason) on Monday and my wife told her the story of the Instagram messages. No immediate reaction or even a show of concern and not sure what the outcome for niece has been as nothing more has been said/heard.
Porridge

Likes Received: 0

Previous