Almost 10 Weeks

Postby JimBob8873 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:29 pm

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is doing well!

Just want to say that I have been sleeping somewhat better recently. Last night I had a slight nightmare but I dont even remember what it was about. Also been having vivid dreams but they arent anxiety inducing! I really feel like I am making progress since my 7 week update.

I am feeling much better every week but still would say that I am averaging at about 50 to 75% of what I used to feel. At least I am not dealing with crippling anxiety on a daily basis anymore! I noticed a change after really sticking to a supplement schedule, I took 500mg tryptophan breakfast and lunch then 1000mg before bed with some magnesium to help me get to sleep. It helped me get more restorative sleep and now I am trying to get off of that and try to sleep without any kind of aids. I do have trouble falling asleep and get some anxiety that makes it hard to shut my mind down but its getting better.

I also take a daily coenzymated mens daily multi by emerald which is really good as it has a broad amount of vitamins and minerals in easy to absorb formulations. I also add on a b-50 B complex vitamin for the added benefits of increased B supplementation along with a 500mg niacinamide pill. I stopped with the Omega-3s as they were thinning my blood too much and causing random nose bleeds (its common with Omega-3s to cause that as one of their main side effects is blood thinning).

Also have been sticking to a daily workout schedule and eating healthy and robust meals. I bbq chicken almost every night or have tuna steaks. Along with that a big salad with avocado, bell peppers, cucumbers, romaine lettuce. Its actually really good! Everything is organic and I found it just tastes way better. Not knocking conventional I can just afford the Organic option every day.

I also have noticed I am not as irritable as I was the past 2 months and can handle stress a lot better. I know this comes in waves but I am really enjoying the good days getting back to normal life.

Thank you to everyone who posts about what they are going through it has genuinely helped me feel comfortable with my feelings and ailments. YOU GUYS ROCK!

Keep on the right path! Much love!

-JimmyB
JimBob8873

Likes Received: 7