One year today

Postby Head in loud » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:03 pm

Today marks the first year weed free, what a year and what a struggle. Still have all the symptoms and more. Tinnitus never went away so the depression. Sometimes I feel I’m damage for life. Next goal 18 months. I honestly don’t crave smoking every again. I had such a bad PAW that will never ever do weed again.
Head in loud

Likes Received: 9

Postby SparkleFly12 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:51 pm

Good on you. I too dont crave weed at all like I used to, and still have many symptoms at 4.5 months. cant wait to get to where you are. Stay strong!
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 23

Postby leavepawsbehind » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:29 pm

I'm a couple of weeks from 18 months sober and my tinnitus was much worse at 1 year. I get waves of it now and it nearly disappears between the waves. One thing I've noticed is that my jaw muscles right beneath my ears are very sore when the ringing is at its worse, and they tend to not be sore when the ringing is gone or quiet. I'm beginning to think that the mechanism causing tinnitus is connected to the stiff aching muscles symptom that is common in PAWS. I've also read from other accounts that the tinnitus eases up and disappears once the muscle stiffness is gone.
leavepawsbehind

Likes Received: 30

Postby Db82 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:08 pm

What happens when you get there? You will still be miserable low dude..get your game up mfo nothing changes till you change
Db82

Postby leavepawsbehind » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:23 pm

Who said anything about being miserable? My depression lifted over a year ago.
leavepawsbehind

Postby Db82 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:26 pm

Good for you, u are cured or? give advice to others you are strong human being...did nofap help or whats your secret
Db82

Postby leavepawsbehind » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:01 am

Db82 wrote:Good for you, u are cured or? give advice to others you are strong human being...did nofap help or whats your secret

I've been vegan for years, and I make sure to exercise daily. I also wear blue light clip on lenses at night starting a few hours before I go to bed, the lenses aggressively filter all blue light and help with natural melatonin production... aside from that, it's just been time and genetics
leavepawsbehind