Hi, 2.5 years

Postby leavepawsbehind » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:32 pm

The only cases I've personally heard of or read that take longer than 3 years are people who "rekindle", which means that they've either used the drug they withdrew from, or used another drug (such as antidepressants or benzos) to help with the side effects of PAWS.
leavepawsbehind

Likes Received: 30

Postby Db82 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:43 pm

Ignorance is not a virtue. I said I finally got solutions but I see this is a one way road to some. Just trying to put real advice but you guys are stuck on your 2-3 year old club no real help to anyone honestly, best is to go to jail in your opinion and ride with it. It helps I am sure but there is a lot you need to read and learn and try on yourself. Good luck!
Db82

Postby Head in loud » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:18 pm

Db82 wrote:I'm 4 years in this battle

Ever consider the supplement has prolonged your PAW? I’m 1 year in and still feel like $hit. I take magnesium, dish oil, b complex and zinc.
Head in loud

Likes Received: 9

Postby Db82 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:41 pm

No I didn't take any before thats why I couldn't recover. L tyrosin was game changer for me with green tea all day every day liter or two a day cold ice tea honey limun added, c vitamins or lemonade a lot, fish oil or fish diet regular, vitamin b complex, magnesium, d vitamin or sunshine also juicer with fresh veg and fruit along with exercise and positive thoughts. Not just sitting and waiting for it to be over with which it will never be you will just get more sick. Many people are just sick from malnutrition and lack of sunshine and healthy relationships. Internet isn't working for that. sorry if I give real advice. Hope someone understand!
Db82

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:06 am

Very informative and interesting post on the smoking cure Db82, how are you now? Would you say you've recovered? How long have you been using the supplements?

Greatdane, calm down, I know some comments can be rude but not everyone here a certified sweethearts, don't take it so seriously, keep doing your thing and don't let others perspectives affect you.

Leavepawsbehind, I think you know. :)
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 78

Postby Db82 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:06 pm

Good luck guys and girls, hopefully you will understand that it's all about nutrition and supplements to raise the mood it should not be 2 -3 years sitting and feeling like sh** and talking about it. But ok keep on doing what you think is best for yourself. If nofap helps keep on doing it I'm sure u keep little of the vitamins you should have but you need much more than that.
Db82

Postby BullFrog » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:35 pm

Db82, thanks for that "smoking cure" section. Very helpful and informative. I will look into GABA for additional aide.

And how are you feeling these days?
BullFrog

Likes Received: 72

Postby thegreatdane » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:58 pm

Db 82

You say you are 3-4 years in but you nearly just commented on a post saying you were only 20 weeks in? You called Ana a piece of crap and a "crybaby" because she was talking about her problems openly(check his post history) and you are trying to say my opinion doesnt matter because you are 15 years older. Man you are setting a really bad example on this site and are behaving really childish with a lot of negative vibes. I get your opinions but they way you say things man.. You say its all about nutrition and that is simply not true and there are many scientific evidences to back up that its not all about supplements and nutriotion. Come on man, you are older be the bigger man and rest your ego for a bit. At the end of the day we are all in this together and i hate to see a guy ruining all the positive vibes and mature vibes that are on this forum regulary
thegreatdane

Likes Received: 40

Postby Db82 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Since March 2015 and finaly now after so many ups and downs I have real solution I'm 6 months free from mj finaly. You guys are depressing the sh** out of everyone no positive vibes here that's sure. Every time I come here I feel depressed cause no real advice only crying and talking about how shity you feel. Glad you alive and **** off step by step. Morons every one of you. Check out r leaves. Thanks for realising this site is not for me this is not helping no one.
Db82

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:56 pm

Db82, this site is definitely not for you.
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 78

Postby SparkleFly12 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:02 pm

If you get depressed by coming here, DONT COME HERE. Its a big internet, we dont need your trolling.

r/leaves is not a great place to go in my opinion, its more of a "drugs are evil" mentality over there; compared to here which is more about withdrawl symptoms and finding out what works for some or others than anything. No sh** its depressing, most of us are dealing with depression. When you feel like sh** for 1-2 years you arent a happy person but we are here to reassure each other that its normal.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 23

Postby Db82 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:12 pm

Well since so many people need help I will be sure to come here and give advice to someone who needs it, don't need to be 1-2 years of depression and hell. Who are you to tell me not to come here no more. I will be sure to come again. Thanks for support and enjoy!
Db82

Postby SparkleFly12 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:17 pm

Just giving you my best advice. If coming here depresses you, it’s in your interest to not come here. Mist users come here for reassurance.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 23

Postby Db82 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:19 pm

I don't need advice from people like you. This site is for helping overcome addiction
Db82

Postby Requimfordream » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:46 pm

Hello guys back into my post please. I just got L-tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine caps 500 mg each, how much should I take? but I'm also taking a supplement called Recall for a company named 4life it also has L-tyrosine and L-cysteine, but it doesn't say how much has on!! I'm also eating a half cup of cashews everyday too, Last night was horribleI could not fall sleep I have to took xanax and a half anvien, I just could not stop being worry and nervous about getting worse, sick, its insanity, today i went to the gym and now I'm ready to go to work, I'm just scary of another sleepless night!! thats my damn problem...
Requimfordream

Likes Received: 1

PreviousNext