Dry mouth, eyes and sticky sweat after quitting weed.

Postby lovelife2019 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:55 am

Hi All,

Hope everyone is staying strong through the PAWS hell.

I noticed that i have dry eyes and mouth in the morning after quitting weed.
Has anyone experienced this ?

Also my sweat smelled so bad for the first 60 days after quitting. I still wake up sometimes and smell like a dead body.
But it is definitely subsiding. Some days I smell so bad that I feel like there is something really wrong with me.

Im eating super super healthy. All organics. Fresh veggies.
Im at 90 days and I still feel like my body is so out of wack.
I have joint pain and muscle aches as well. It's crazy.
I still have ZERO interest in anything after 90 days. Life feels so empty.
I go to the Gym and I feel like i cant even push my self to work out. All i want to do is lay in bed and sleep during the day.
I am so pessimistic.
It is insanity.
lovelife2019

Likes Received: 0

Postby tokeless » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Hi,
Perhaps you need to get a medical check out to exclude other causes before attributing this to paws.
tokeless

Likes Received: 240

Postby SparkleFly12 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:43 pm

I agree with tokeless, you may want to see a doctor...I have not experienced dry mouth or eyes; or smelling terrible when waking up going through PAWS.
Ive had many many sweaty nights, but it never smells as you describe.

your other symptoms do sound like paws.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 18

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:27 pm

Before I saw it's a symptom of PAWS, I do recommend to get yourself checked, even before you get yourself checked, if you are sweating a lot more then obviously you are going to have dry mouth and dry eyes if you have not also increased your water intake.

One more thing I realized about paws is your body doesn't speak to you like it used to. It does tell you it is hungry like it used, same for thirst and other similar things. So you have to be aware if you are balancing out everything.

Take a week to double your water in take, a glass or two before bed, see if that helps.
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 75

Postby OmeletMaker » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:12 pm

Congrats to you on such an awesome milestone!
Depression and anxiety can go on for several months. The brain’s chemistry is undergoing changes trying to adapt and function without weed. Mood swings and emotional issues are not uncommon and are a sign of the brain trying to reestablish a healthy chemical balance. You should see a therapist. Do not hesitate to get help.
OmeletMaker

Likes Received: 0