50 Days Checking in

Postby InkChalk » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:37 pm

Hey,

So i'm back at 50 days straight. Over July 4th weekend i partied a bit, and a few days of chocolate.
I'm approaching September and i'm really excited:

As the Last 12 months, i've been 10 months 3 weeks clean! The BEST year in a DECADE.

With 3 individual 'relapses'. But i've taken a new approach, and just consider them 'reminders'. Rather than giving up completely, i was able to get back on the wagon with moderate PAWS each time, but experience and a goal in mind it wasn't so bad. I'm also so aware of the 'sober-super-powers' i've gained, that i missed them.

Recently, i've been eating a lot of sugar, and not working out much (due to an injury). I have not been feeling super great. My diets gone out the window for the last 2 weeks due to stress, but i'm still feeling present. The last few days, i've made some improvement.
I don't plan to falter back to the old ways, but I need to make a post to record and acknowledge my current state.

I'm believe my lifestyle habits are the main source to my lack of energy lately, and i'm going to get back to a better healthy routine.

Wishing you all the best in your own journeys.

Thanks for reading.
InkChalk

Likes Received: 19

Postby SparkleFly12 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:10 pm

Hey InkChalk,
Yeah I too let myself eat all I wanted the last few weeks; PAWS was easing up but lots of other stressful things were going in in life. Just starting to work out again today; hope your injuries get reslved soon so you can too. With PAWS your brain is a mess; we really need to work hard to not let our bodies go during the process.
Stick with it,
Sparkle
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 21

Postby imondayXX » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:04 pm

how's the paws?
imondayXX

Likes Received: 3

Postby zzzz » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:44 pm

Its been me 51 days with some anxiety and stress physically i am only having problems with the little man in my trouser other than i would say i am atleast 60%
zzzz

Likes Received: 0