I have no goals

Postby IAMAMILLIONAIRE » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:57 am

I have no goals.
IAMAMILLIONAIRE

Postby Candid » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:12 am

That surely must mean all's well in your world, nothing wrong and nothing lacking.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 358

Postby IAMAMILLIONAIRE » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:10 am

Just waiting for death then I guess.

What to talk about?
What to do?
IAMAMILLIONAIRE

Postby quietvoice » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:29 am

IAMAMILLIONAIRE wrote:Just waiting for death then I guess.

What to talk about?
What to do?

Your choice. If you don't make the choice for yourself, the world will make it for you.

Each man is self-created. Where one puts their attentions on a consistent basis, that is what one creates.

If you can't figure out who you are or what you want to be, then just observe. Meditate. Delve deep into your inner being.

Might I make a suggestion, purely from my own viewpoint of what I see in this world—get into helping your health, the well-being of the environment that we all share, and the well-being and lives of the creatures on this Earth that are daily undergoing tremendous suffering and death at the hands of mankind. Follow the information available about raw food living for yourself and your loved ones, and follow the lead of animal activists to help bring an end to the suffering and violence perpetrated in the name of man's tastes and indulgences.

*You could start with a Solid Food Vacation, learn at the YouTube channel of John Rose.
*You could learn how to heal yourself and others at the YouTube channel of robertmorsend.
*You could see an example of activism at the YouTube channel of Joey Carbstrong.

Peace begins on your plate.

Hope this isn't Jason . . . . .
quietvoice

Likes Received: 229

Postby IAMAMILLIONAIRE » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:50 pm

I am at peace.

Today I observed traffic on the roads, people on the street shopping.

I slept in my car. I observed clouds in the sky. I heard people talk and gossip.
IAMAMILLIONAIRE

Postby IAMAMILLIONAIRE » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:38 pm

Lets observe together.
IAMAMILLIONAIRE

Postby IAMAMILLIONAIRE » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:53 pm

What are you, the reader, observing where you are at?
IAMAMILLIONAIRE

Return to Psychology