How to get a person out of ego

Postby charan@ind » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:42 am

How to get a person out of ego
charan@ind

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:52 am

Can you provide more context or an example?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1074

Postby charan@ind » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:09 am

Respected sir
I have noticed some people around me it is okay for them to know that what they say is true without knowing the truth.and even if they try to tell the truth, they don't pay attention
charan@ind

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:42 am

Do you have an example? Is it truth about the shape of the earth? What do you know is true that they do not know? And why is it important that they know the truth?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby charan@ind » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:07 pm

he can change if he knows the truth. otherwise finally die when it is not possible.
I'll give you real incident if you wish sir,
charan@ind

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:33 pm

Yes. The real incident will make it much easier.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:23 pm

LOL
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 351

Postby charan@ind » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:39 am

I had a best friend when I was going to college he would not listen to anyone who said anything, instead he know was right. but he loved one girl and he think she is world and dreamed of something but that she did not love him. I was tell about more times girl(love) is't life it just part of it there is love in every relationship like mother,father,sister and brother etc. try to know the truth but he's not acceptes and again he trust it self .finally she married someone else, he left his life
as so many young people In the same way ...
Sir my argument is life isn't one thing it not end one thing..
charan@ind

Postby quietvoice » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:38 am

All people are each on their own journey through life, learning their own spiritual lessons by experiencing the life of their choosing. We learn through experience. Let each person have their own experience from which to learn.

Yes, you may lend the advice of your wisdom, and yet, the other will not learn from your wisdom but through their own experience where the wisdom then becomes their own. You may point the way; the other must have their own will to follow the way. You may take him to the water; you can't make him drink.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 227

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:16 pm

charan@ind wrote:Sir my argument is life isn't one thing it not end one thing..

How are you sure this is truth?

Is it true based on scientific experiments you have read? Or is it true, based on logic you believe cannot be questioned?

I’m not clear on what happened to your friend. Are you saying he is thinking of suicide because a woman did not love him?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby charan@ind » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:42 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:

How are you sure this is truth?

Is it true based on scientific experiments you have read? Or is it true, based on logic you believe cannot be questioned?

I’m not clear on what happened to your friend. Are you saying he is thinking of suicide because a woman did not love him?

one thing(she is my life )he told me the more times and he had tried die 1 time of before he died
I would like to bring up the my first question here to learn more about this if you wish sir....
charan@ind

Postby Candid » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:00 pm

I'm sorry you lost a friend this way, charan. Did he die recently?

I think he must have been very young. As people grow in wisdom they understand that not everyone they "fall in love with" will love them in return.

I think you are still young, as well. I know how frustrating it is to see someone you care about making silly mistakes. Not many people are willing to listen to the Voice of Reason, especially when they have fallen "in love". Again as we grow older, we understand that other people have to live their own lives.

I believe your friend's problems started long before you and he were college age. To quote Mother Teresa, "Loneliness and the feeling of being unloved is the worst kind of poverty".

"She is my life" was nonsense. You knew that; your friend didn't.

I too had a best friend who killed herself, when we were both 19. That was a very long time ago, and I still miss her.

Nothing you can do will bring your friend back. There was nothing you could have said or done to stop him ending his life the way he did.

Once again, I'm very sorry this happened to you. I hope you have a sensible older person in your life who you can talk to about it.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 351

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:39 am

charan@ind wrote:I would like to bring up the my first question here to learn more about this if you wish sir....

Okay. The first question about ego.

The answer, is that it is most often our own ego to think we should or that we can get another person out of ego. In other words, the problem is most often with our own ego.

You gave your friend the best advice you had available. That is all you can do. It is ego to think you can do more. Accept the limits of what you can do. Accept the limits of your own ego.

In life, no matter what truth you think you know, being able to convince every person that your truth is correct and that they must listen to what is true as told by you is an issue with your ego.

Does that make sense?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby charan@ind » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:49 am

quietvoice wrote:All people are each on their own journey through life, learning their own spiritual lessons by experiencing the life of their choosing. We learn through experience. Let each person have their own experience from which to learn.

Yes, you may lend the advice of your wisdom, and yet, the other will not learn from your wisdom but through their own experience where the wisdom then becomes their own. You may point the way; the other must have their own will to follow the way. You may take him to the water; you can't make him drink.

Are you right sir I always welcome to leran
Thank you for your valuable information and time
charan@ind

Postby charan@ind » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:51 am

Candid wrote:I'm sorry you lost a friend this way, charan. Did he die recently?

I think he must have been very young. As people grow in wisdom they understand that not everyone they "fall in love with" will love them in return.

I think you are still young, as well. I know how frustrating it is to see someone you care about making silly mistakes. Not many people are willing to listen to the Voice of Reason, especially when they have fallen "in love". Again as we grow older, we understand that other people have to live their own lives.

I believe your friend's problems started long before you and he were college age. To quote Mother Teresa, "Loneliness and the feeling of being unloved is the worst kind of poverty".

"She is my life" was nonsense. You knew that; your friend didn't.

I too had a best friend who killed herself, when we were both 19. That was a very long time ago, and I still miss her.

Nothing you can do will bring your friend back. There was nothing you could have said or done to stop him ending his life the way he did.

Once again, I'm very sorry this happened to you. I hope you have a sensible older person in your life who you can talk to about it.

Madam your thinking is right thank for information
charan@ind

Next