"GOAL IS MAIN" or "WAY IS MAIN"

Postby charan@ind » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:46 am

It is difficult and I'mposible to win goal on the wright way, but can easily lead goals on wrong way"
charan@ind

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:54 pm

The way is more important than the goal.

Always focus on improving the process. Focus on mastering the skills, the techniques, the methods to reach a goal.

The outcome is a result of the way.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1081

Postby charan@ind » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:21 am

the way is more important than the goal.

Always focus on improving the process. Focus on mastering the skills, the techniques, the methods to reach a goal.

The outcome is a result of the way
why way is more important than the goal?
I may want more from you about this
charan@ind

Postby charan@ind » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:26 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:The way is more important than the goal.

The outcome is a result of the way.

Why wayis more important than the goal?

I may want more from you about this sir
charan@ind

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:36 pm

charan@ind wrote:Why wayis more important than the goal?

A very basic example.

Your goal is to make $10 million dollars. Do you:

-1- Steal, rob, and murder?

-2- Build and sell furniture?

In both cases you might not achieve your goal. Achieving the goal is not guaranteed. It is difficult to murder your way to $10 million and it is also difficult to build a $10 million dollar business. It is hard to know which is more difficult, but that is not really important. It is the WAY you get to $10 million that is more important.

If the WAY is through murder, I certainly hope you feel miserable and are haunted by how you obtained your goal. If the WAY was through building furniture, I hope you feel proud of what you have created, the value you have provided to others.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1081

Postby charan@ind » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:16 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
charan@ind wrote:Why wayis more important than the goal?

A very basic example.

Your goal is to make $10 million dollars. Do you:

-1- Steal, rob, and murder?

-2- Build and sell furniture?

In both cases you might not achieve your goal. Achieving the goal is not guaranteed. It is difficult to murder your way to $10 million and it is also difficult to build a $10 million dollar business. It is hard to know which is more difficult, but that is not really important. It is the WAY you get to $10 million that is more important.

If the WAY is through murder, I certainly hope you feel miserable and are haunted by how you obtained your goal. If the WAY was through building furniture, I hope you feel proud of what you have created, the value you have provided to others.
i agree with you
in my life a true story about this sir.my goal is my favorite job, every time i was travel right way, but some people was travel wrong way and easily reach the goal and got that job. some time was repeat.it's not only in my life ,I was change my life and goal.the goal is good therefore inasmuch i got a chance to meet wise men like you sir I got to know a lot.but
What's haunting The old goal was not achieved When they come opposite The sadness is coming and I feel like it's not the time for the good people
How to forget it
charan@ind