Feel like I'm going blind at times

Postby tokeless » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:12 pm

I'm sure in the US health system they'd only be too pleased to do an MRI and any other chargeable procedure you request. It'll come back NAD but that's the price you pay.
tokeless

Likes Received: 244

Postby Cthompson21 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:38 pm

Just read this online, having vision issues after drinking decaf coffee which contains a small amount of caffeine. This makes sense:

"Sometimes, tunnel vision can occur temporarily when the body produces high levels of adrenalin. Extreme panic, stress or anger can all cause temporary tunnel vision. Alcohol and drugs have also been shown to have an effect on peripheral vision. In these cases, normal vision will usually return without treatment."

Since PAWS seems to make the body more sensitive to stress and mood altering substances, this seems to be what's happening.
Cthompson21

Likes Received: 48

Postby weedbaddrug » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:42 pm

mynameismaryjane wrote:Yes, I had pretty bad visual snow as well. I would see it mostly in areas of contrast. Such as in the shadows of tree limbs as the light would shine behind it. The trees would be very hazy and grey and I would see static. The snow was also very strong in the haze I would see around every lightbulbs.

I seem to always look to lightbulbs to gauge how my brain is doing for the day. At the beginning of PAWS, I would see halos around all lights. Then it morphed into starbursts around all lights, then later into a hazy static in a fuzzy/static glow. Then eventually it just wore off they looked normal again. This is just my observation, and I’m sure everyone is different.

Has the visual snow (FLOATERS) improved since you noticed it first? How is it now ? Hope its reduced.

I am on month 12 and have it, hope it will go at some point. On the internet it says it does not go, but Its more visible during anxiety symptoms as your pupils are more dilated.

Thanks
weedbaddrug

Likes Received: 3

Previous