Staying alive

Postby desperate788 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:04 am

desperate788 wrote:
desperate788 wrote:I little feeling of hope and optimism emerged is it fake?

No there is no hope :(

Unfortunately
desperate788

Likes Received: 49

Postby CandyApples » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:39 pm

whats up?? I get it, sometimes its nice just to vent and chat on here without needing a deep physiological conversation. Maybe try light lounge? I duno...do you know how to delete posts? I want to delete all mine bc I feel the situations are "been there done that"...wanna move on to other topics.
CandyApples

Likes Received: 4

Postby quietvoice » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:02 pm

CandyApples wrote:whats up?? I get it, sometimes its nice just to vent and chat on here without needing a deep physiological conversation. Maybe try light lounge? I duno...do you know how to delete posts? I want to delete all mine bc I feel the situations are "been there done that"...wanna move on to other topics.

Hello, CandyApples.
You do know that this is the Light Lounge, just saying.

Posts are able to be deleted for up to 10 minutes after posting. Have you read the forum rules yet?

When a message is placed on the forum you are granting a soft license (permission) to the site to use it. The forum is public and open to all, so any messages posted are not private. Accounts cannot be deleted as this renders old threads meaningless. Please note that the search engines also 'spider' the forum so that posts can also be picked up on searches in search engines, such as Google.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 234

Postby desperate788 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:01 pm

CandyApples wrote:whats up?? I get it, sometimes its nice just to vent and chat on here without needing a deep physiological conversation. Maybe try light lounge? I duno...do you know how to delete posts? I want to delete all mine bc I feel the situations are "been there done that"...wanna move on to other topics.

Hello candy..I'm so fed up with worries related to my work and stress that I post such nonsense to ease my distress no one response and that doesn't help. I'm stuck in a work mess and I need help.
desperate788

Postby Candid » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:54 pm

desperate788 wrote:I post such nonsense to ease my distress no one response and that doesn't help. I'm stuck in a work mess and I need help.

Been here nearly 12 years and so far NOTHING on the forum has ever helped, right? In fact, things seem to have got worse.

Could be time to try something different.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 390

Postby desperate788 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:34 pm

I was so impaired mentally nothing worked. It's not just chat on here that didn't work we tried supplements drugs nutrition but they didn't help my impairment was devastating
desperate788

Postby CandyApples » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:24 pm

Desperate, why do you think your mentally impaired?? QuietVoice-- I didnt read the rules, guess that would help, I didnt think I needed to bother with rules for a forum but thats what I get for not looking. I figured deleting a post would be under user control panel or on the actual post with the word delete...but they gotta go complicate things lol...Ill read the rules at some point.

Desperate, if it makes you feel better, rant away. I have noticed some of your posts are hard to follow--lets start with why you think you have a mental problem?

(and work sucks, I think ppl who enjoy going to work all the time are nuts, unless its a job you love..which I duno havent met more than 2 ppl who can say that...so no stress) Times have changed, traffic has changed yet they expect you to wake up at sunrise and work til almost sunset then go home and work somemore there day in and day out...that would drive anyone mad in a world where sleep isnt deemed important anymore.
CandyApples

Postby desperate788 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:45 pm

I have a mind, brain in terrible condition. First very heavy hidden depression I can't sense it exactly it's hidden then mental degeneration caused by excessive mental activity a decade before that decade after taking drug anafranil for my depression an adrenaline related imbalance at my brain damaged my serotonin system years of depression and anxiety because of that anxiety is terrible and horrible I still try to survive at a very hard disgusting job which is source of various worries.
desperate788

Postby CandyApples » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:14 am

ok- you have some side effects from medication. Understood, this could be lessened with the proper care. Depression, is hard, I think it gets harder as you age but--please dont feel broken, as depression is very common. Alot of ppl dont admit they have it and society still views it as taboo when its like how can one not feel sad, we live in a sleep deprived, emotional deprived, virtual world which very existance hurts our eyes, affects our posture. Medical help is unaffordable more so now than it ever was, and yes work is--sigh..back in the day when ppl woke up at dawn it was for a reason, and when 1 person worked at dawn, that person was then able to come home to a clean house and cooked food. And for one to upkeep the house, the other would work, it created a balance...and ppl were able to get to bed at a decent hour for enough sleep. Our society ----expects more work less sleep, everyone in the home to work and then after all that long long day---come home and try to eat a decent meal and self care, its go go go, with little rest, not enough cash and love? Holding hands? ppl talking and listening, thats long gone, everyone turns on FB or snapchat and gets lost in that world. If your job makes you miserable, you simply need to leave. If you know your brain is physically altered due to meds, you need to seek care for it, because what your dealing with right now, isnt working. Start with basic research, healing foods, lots of water, things like that..then work your way to the more expensive approaches.
CandyApples

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:30 am

I want to leave this job soo much it would be heaven. I think even resigning from this job will be problematic damn it. Resigning will upset my mother very much that's why I can't resign. Drugs I take don't cause any side effects I just suspect they may cause libido loss. That's doubtful as I have the same problem when I dint take them too. What say you do they cause libido loss? My depression is unbelievable serious but hidden and also I have severe anxiety that doesn't respond to drugs. Life is very hard living with depression and anxiety.
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:53 am

desperate788 wrote:I want to leave this job soo much it would be heaven. I think even resigning from this job will be problematic damn it. Resigning will upset my mother very much that's why I can't resign. Drugs I take don't cause any side effects I just suspect they may cause libido loss. That's doubtful as I have the same problem when I dint take them too. What say you do they cause libido loss? My depression is unbelievable serious but hidden and also I have severe anxiety that doesn't respond to drugs. Life is very hard living with depression and anxiety.

Every post of me is a reflection what an idiot I am. That hasn't changed for years.
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:55 am

How much I would like to get rid of this job. No worries no stress no deadlines. Indeed like heaven.
desperate788

Postby CandyApples » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:53 am

all drugs have side effects, every single one of them. Its even on their little paper that comes with it. You may not realize it but it does. Your mom, are you supporting her which is why she wouldnt want you to quit? Why wouldnt she want you to quit something makeing you so miserable? You can find another job that gives you a pay check its not the end of the world at all. All you need to do is find something you like better that pays the same, or do two part time jobs that make up the income. I have to ask because this helps me with your responses, are you considered a older adult or a younger person??
CandyApples

Postby desperate788 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:50 am

I'm 42. Very pessimistic about finding a new job.. first because of job market second I don't have the energy to find a new one. I don't support my mother financially she has enough money she wants to support me she says I must work till retirement. I don't know I'm so anxious and reluctant to work and I want to resign.
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:54 pm

Tomorrow and work day is getting closer :(
desperate788

PreviousNext