Staying alive

Postby quietvoice » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:12 pm

quietvoice wrote:
quietvoice wrote:(click) count
Amazing.

Hope this is helping that someone, unless it's a bot, which I doubt.

Over 1000 more clicks in less than 2 hours. Gaining speed.

Well, you got my attention. I'll speak of it no more. My attention disappears.

Good luck to you, Mr Clicker.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 234

Postby CandyApples » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:39 am

Desperate- one beer is no biggie, I understand you are worried about your mom, so you should help her by wiping down all her surfaces for her daily, make sure you and her both eat healthy,and get her stocked with some things like water and such just incase your town goes on lock down for a few days, like my town is headed. It might be a good idea for you to take your car like you said, as the bus is more problematic germ wise. That was the first post you wrote that wasnt so empty which is why I asked what I asked. You can and are able to talk outside of "Im sad" which is a good start.

This would also be a good time to go on indeed and make a account and resume and search some jobs like you said you would. You would keep your word, correct?
CandyApples

Likes Received: 3

Postby desperate788 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:16 am

I will sign off for two weeks today hope they accept you too be careful
desperate788

Likes Received: 49

Postby desperate788 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:08 pm

I signed off for two weeks hope don't miss anything
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:27 am

They say coronary will effect %70 of population eventually I'm very worried about my mother.
desperate788

Postby Candid » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:14 pm

How old is Mother, sweetheart? She's probably about my age.

In England people over 70 are expected from the coming weekend to self-isolate, which means don't go out unless you absolutely have to, and then do not touch anyone, preferably keep 6 feet (about 2 metres) from other people. Cough into your elbow rather than your hand, stuff like that.

I live in a village, which I've just investigated, and I think someone should tell the villagers there's a crisis. :lol: Apart from one coffee shop and the library, it's business as usual. There was a notice on one of the banks saying unless you MUST come in, please use the ATM.

I have to confess I'm liking it, like the people my parents' age who couldn't stop talking about The War. It brings people together. Most people I passed gave me lots of room but smiled at me, knowing they are more of a danger to me than I am to them. Just like WW2, everyone knows about it and everyone's thinking about it. This time, though, the skies are quiet. https://genius.com/America-sandman-lyrics and drag to 1:48.

Funny, you've been there and I've been here. We ain't had no time to drink that beer
Cos I understand you've been running from the man who goes by the name of the Sandman

I went closer to the town centre on Monday. I was feeling defiant, so I went to a big supermarket where I knew I could buy booze and fags more cheaply than in the village. And that's all I bought. There were maybe six or seven people on the buses each way, as opposed to being packed to the rafters.

It's awfully quiet. Eerie.

Husband worries about me but what's new. He's a lot younger than I am. We eat different food at different times and I see he's stocked 'my' cupboard with the things he knows I'll eat.

A dry day in Reading today. :roll: If you google earth a picture of the UK, you'll see Reading is the second largest grey smudge after London. Of course it is. I doubt I'll visit central London again.

I send my love to you and Mother, T. All is well. It really is.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 386

Postby desperate788 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Thank you so much candid. It's soothing to read your words. My mother is 79 years old and has no underlying diseases as we know. God protect her and you. Song was nice had problems with viewing lyrics too you supplied anyway. I won't drink beer for a long time I felt it's damaging effects this time. Trump says we will have a celebration when all is over hope everything goes ok and at work and we too at board celebrate thanks again for your kind wishs :)
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:33 pm

The lock down indeed is good in some ways. Views of Italians singing from their balconies was impressive. God help the humanity to get rid of this disease. Empty streets is kinda historic.
desperate788

Postby quietvoice » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:47 pm

desperate788 wrote:God help the humanity to get rid of this disease.

John Rose, 70 minutes.
quietvoice

Postby desperate788 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:23 pm

I watched half of it. Is solid food vacation juicing? Eating the whole fruits work too? Why doesn't anybody at tv emphasise on this?
desperate788

Postby quietvoice » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:30 pm

desperate788 wrote:I watched half of it. Is solid food vacation juicing? Eating the whole fruits work too? Why doesn't anybody at tv emphasise on this?

Please understand that the major media is connected to those who are in power in this world. They don't want you to know. They want you to stay sick so that they can control you.
quietvoice

Postby desperate788 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:34 pm

If you say so..I will eat more fruits should my mother do so too?
desperate788

Postby Candid » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:12 am

She will probably not want to. She's well enough, you said ― and I still look at that photo you sent me of you and her in the restaurant. I was so happy you sent it to me, so I know how you look and how mother looks.

I think if you took notice of quietvoice's dietary information, plus got some exercise every day, you'd feel much better about life. The same goes for me. You want to have your mother do it and I want you to do it. I agree with you that it's more expensive, often wasteful, and not easy to do ― time-consuming. That being said, I have nothing but admiration for quietvoice's crusade here and elsewhere.

Your mother is the same age as my mother-in-law. My own mother will turn 90 this year and is in a nursing home in Australia. She has dementia. It looks like a lovely place and she's smiling in every photo my sister sends me.

Rain and grey sky again today. I know I would feel better if I went out, but the view from my window is not encouraging. I do have work to do; I'm procrastinating.

“Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone” ― Pablo Picasso

Hmm. :?
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 386

Postby desperate788 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:39 am

Hello candid it's nice to hear your kind words as always. Our mother's have made many sacrifices to raise us and they deserve the attention we give to them. I'm also happy to your mother is in good condition visit her often please. Indeed my small walking made me feel better it's unfortunate that we have to stay at home at the spring at least most times. Glad you liked the photo I sent it was a happy time with my mother. Our mother's are precious and should be cared. Let me talk about a worry I bought cake for my mother from patisserie the man took the cake with his hands I worry about a possible virus transition I thought to throw it away but my mother wanted it
desperate788

Postby desperate788 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:55 pm

Where are people? It's boring and scary at lock down watching case numbers rise. I can't risk my mother's health by going out but it's very boring stuck at home. How is it going on there I mean lock down?
desperate788

PreviousNext