8 Months PAWS Update

Postby imondayXX » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:42 am

Hey friends,

Well I hit 8 months on the 2nd and I thought I should add an update.

The first 2-3 months I spent almost every day in bed, then 3-6 months I was able to start working again. 6 month to present it seems to get better every week, but I still have PAWS and pass out for a nap like once a day for like 15 minutes, but is a far cry from the midday 1-2 hour naps.

I should add that I've still been drinking alcohol and caffeine, big no nos that other say on here. I've recently cut out caffeine and switched to decaf, 4 days of that. I need to exercise more and drink less, but I have to say that quitting has made me think about a lot of things, and what is important in life. I still crave it and want to smoke, but I just couldn't go through what I have gone through the last 8 months. I can see that there will be an end to this nightmare, slowly but surely. Great lessons I've learned through this process.

My career is doing so much better, my financial situation continues to improve. I just miss being stoned and feeling awesome, but I can see that the easy road gets harder and the hard road gets easier.

I'm on day 246 today! Keep your heads up friends!
imondayXX

Likes Received: 3

Postby Icanbeatthis » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:21 am

Great to hear your doing so well, cycling is the most huge milestone in my recovery after a hard ride I get euphoria stronger and longer than any pot. Buy a cheap used bicycle and see what I mean. A $50 used cycle is just as easy or hard to pedal as a $2000 bike. Either way well done
Icanbeatthis

Postby Icanbeatthis » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:38 am

I was too brief here are some details, cycling makes u hungrier and food tastes amazing u drink more water u sleep soundly u wil live longer, exercise reduces the risk of all illnesses, it saves money on petrol, but the most significant and important effect. To oversimplify it. Simply cycling makes u happy. What can be better than that?
Icanbeatthis