Day 5 without weed

Postby no more weed » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:40 am

I’ve been smoking on and off for the past 5 years, but daily for the past year and a half after an abusive relationship. I’ve already had about five unsuccessful attempts to stop. I know it’s not good for me. I don’t even know who I am anymore. My therapist has told me to stop, and it’s just so hard. I’m the only one of my friends that really smoke, so I can’t really talk to any of them because they don’t understand. The subject of weed has came up so many times today for some reason and it’s taking everything in me not to go smoke. I came across this forum and it seems helpful. I’m really trying here and I hope that I’m successful this time.
no more weed

Likes Received: 0

Postby biohack9 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:01 am

Don't look back, it will likely get even harder... i'm nearly a month in and the past week have been the worst headaches of my life. Likely from only sleeping a few hours a night. You got this!!!
biohack9

Likes Received: 4

Postby no more weed » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:10 am

biohack9 wrote:Don't look back, it will likely get even harder... i'm nearly a month in and the past week have been the worst headaches of my life. Likely from only sleeping a few hours a night. You got this!!!

Thank you so much for the support!! I’m waiting to hit that one month mark. My lack of sleep has definitely been hard to deal with. The crazy dreams are intense too. Definitely more mood swings, but I’m going to keep on trying!
no more weed

Likes Received: 0