1 Year 11 months weed free update

Postby Robb1e_g » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:33 pm

Whats up guys, I figured i would post again since i havent done an actual update since June!

I really feel as if i have basically defeated PAWS. The only time I ever post now is if I hit what seems to be another wave of PAWS which is why i am posting again. I think about four or five days ago i may have hit another wave of paws. i was about 3 months free of a wave which is unbelievable! before that i was free from waves and symptoms for about 2 months. I almost forget what a wave of it feels like but now that i think im back in one for a little bit its weird and scary again, but nothing i havent handled before. it started with telling my girlfriend about what had happened when paws first started and thinking about it so much and thinking about the feelings for a long time i started having anxiety and ended up having a slight panic attack; which i hadent felt in a long time so it was definitely not fun. these waves though i will say are nothing like they were at the beginning; they last from about 6 or 7 pm until like 9 or 10 pm tops and they go away and i feel good again. when the waves hit i feel depressed and anxious and overthink the world and feel sort of meaningless; it sucks a lot i know. never used to have these thoughts but that is what you get fro abusing a drug i guess. i think it needed to happen to me though as much as it sucks and as much as i want to be angry at god or the world when the wave hits. im just not me when im going through these waves but i also cant help it no matter how hard i try, i have learned the best thing you can do when a wave hits is to ride the wave; dont fight it. if anything just tale your mind off of it. i am able to do that rather easily where as in the beginning there was no escape it felt like. i would say im pretty much out of the woods though since i have had months without symptoms or waves; it makes me thankful and happy. my advice to people with waves that deal with very pessimistic thoughts like mine are to realize your emotions and thoughts do not equal truth. hold on to what is true and what is just and what is right and you will be okay. and realize that you do love yourself and be kind to yourself, you deserve it. have a good day everyone
Robb1e_g

Likes Received: 45

Postby Cthompson21 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:11 am

Thanks for posting Robb1e_g. I agree its important to separate thoughts from reality. Glad you're doing so well.
Cthompson21

Likes Received: 49

Postby SparkleFly12 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:01 pm

Congrats on making it @Robb1e_g! And thanks for posting. I hope to be able to author a post like yours soon.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 23