Weed PAWS Excessive Urination?

Postby biohack9 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:27 pm

I'm now 7 weeks in and still find that i'm urinating excessively compared to when I used weed daily. I'm up every couple of hours in the night. Anyone else experience this? Already checked out fine with the doctor. Only thing I can think of is i'm still losing water since THC makes you hold on to it? Also noticing my night sweats have returned albeit way more minor, and my armpits stink of skunky kush! Paws?
biohack9

Likes Received: 4

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:08 pm

two things, Firstly its a psychosomatic symptom which directly points to PAWS. Secondly, Dont keep trying to notice every small detail of your body and freak out about it, its called hypochondria and that too is because of PAWS, dont let hypochondria get the best of you.

Lastly irregular water retention is common during withdrawals (of many kinds), keep yourself hydrated by drinking more water and eating fruits (they contain salts and minerals your body needs)
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 78

Postby biohack9 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:26 pm

ashthewarrior7 wrote:two things, Firstly its a psychosomatic symptom which directly points to PAWS. Secondly, Dont keep trying to notice every small detail of your body and freak out about it, its called hypochondria and that too is because of PAWS, dont let hypochondria get the best of you.

Lastly irregular water retention is common during withdrawals (of many kinds), keep yourself hydrated by drinking more water and eating fruits (they contain salts and minerals your body needs)

LOL, it's not psychosomatic or hypochondria, and drinking a tonne of water wasn't helping. It was actually from "keto flu" as I cut way back on carbs and going through the transition period. But thanks for the laugh! lol I cut out fruits, as they are nothing but bags of sugar water, man made, and have no place in a diet outside of being in season.
biohack9

Postby ashthewarrior7 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:53 pm

Awesome you figured it out!

Btw, Keto flu itself is psychosomatic!!
ashthewarrior7

Likes Received: 78

Postby biohack9 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:19 pm

ashthewarrior7 wrote:Awesome you figured it out!

Btw, Keto flu itself is psychosomatic!!

You just made my day! LOL Thank you! :)
biohack9

Return to Addictions