I MADE IT

Postby Ruak » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:29 am

Hello all, for those that remember me I was the girl on here moping about my anxiety attacks and panic attacks and just overall intrusive thoughts. On october 11 2013 i smoked weed from a bong and had a terrible trip. It left me mentally tormented. I came on here to encourage others.

I did therapy and relied fully on God. But ultimately it took TWO FULL YEARS for everything to go back to normal and for my brain to “reboot”.

I’m totally NORMAL. For years I did not think i’d feel normal and I do and i’m so happy. No more attacks and no more mental battles!!!

If anyone needs to talk or encouragement, i’m here!!

YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS! YOU ARE NOT CRAZY AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Ruak

Likes Received: 2

Postby Obliviousend » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:49 pm

Congrats that’s such great news!! Did you experience any fainting with your anxiety/panic attacks? If so how long did that last
Obliviousend

Likes Received: 0

Postby Ruak » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:09 pm

Obliviousend wrote:Congrats that’s such great news!! Did you experience any fainting with your anxiety/panic attacks? If so how long did that last

Hey! Yes! Those were the worse! It’s all apart of the terrible symptoms of anxiety
Ruak

Postby weedbaddrug » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:59 pm

Ruak wrote:Hello all, for those that remember me I was the girl on here moping about my anxiety attacks and panic attacks and just overall intrusive thoughts. On october 11 2013 i smoked weed from a bong and had a terrible trip. It left me mentally tormented. I came on here to encourage others.

I did therapy and relied fully on God. But ultimately it took TWO FULL YEARS for everything to go back to normal and for my brain to “reboot”.

I’m totally NORMAL. For years I did not think i’d feel normal and I do and i’m so happy. No more attacks and no more mental battles!!!

If anyone needs to talk or encouragement, i’m here!!

YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS! YOU ARE NOT CRAZY AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Hi,

Did you experience tinnitus or visual snow (floaters) ? If yes, did they fully dissapear?
weedbaddrug

Likes Received: 3

Postby BullFrog » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:18 am

Hello Ruak,

Great to hear from you! I think it is awesome you came back to this forum to tell you have fully recovered. Having said that, I am unfamiliar with your story. Are you saying you only took weed once and you experienced all that you did for two years? If you have already posted your story, please just save yourself the time and just repost the link if you would be so kind. If not, then could you kindly tell your story in it's entirety? People in recovery here live for the stories and all their details.
:)
BullFrog

Likes Received: 72

Postby Ruak » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:36 am

BullFrog wrote:Hello Ruak,

Great to hear from you! I think it is awesome you came back to this forum to tell you have fully recovered. Having said that, I am unfamiliar with your story. Are you saying you only took weed once and you experienced all that you did for two years? If you have already posted your story, please just save yourself the time and just repost the link if you would be so kind. If not, then could you kindly tell your story in it's entirety? People in recovery here live for the stories and all their details.

Hey! It’s ok, i dont mind. I would smoke weed off and on, but i was not an extensive smoker. I did have one bad trip that onset the 2yrs of PAWS.
Ruak

Postby weedbaddrug » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:14 am

Ruak wrote:
BullFrog wrote:Hello Ruak,

Hey! It’s ok, i dont mind. I would smoke weed off and on, but i was not an extensive smoker. I did have one bad trip that onset the 2yrs of PAWS.

Hi Ruak

Did you have ringing in the ears as a symptom? Did that just go on its own?
weedbaddrug

Postby Ruak » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:47 am

Hi Ruak

Did you have ringing in the ears as a symptom? Did that just go on its own?[/quote]

Hey sorry, i responded to this yesterday but it wouldnt go thru.. but anyway, yes! I had the ringing in my ears that caused me a lot of anxiety because to me it was like ringing/ whispering and i’d get so paranoid i’d think i was hearing voices but i wasnt. Same thing with my vision. It would go blurry for a week out of nowhere so yeah. One thing is for sure: IT ALL GOES AWAY. You just have to give it 2 WHOLE yrs
Ruak

Postby weedbaddrug » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:49 am

Ruak wrote:Hi Ruak

Did you have ringing in the ears as a symptom? Did that just go on its own?

Hey sorry, i responded to this yesterday but it wouldnt go thru.. but anyway, yes! I had the ringing in my ears that caused me a lot of anxiety because to me it was like ringing/ whispering and i’d get so paranoid i’d think i was hearing voices but i wasnt. Same thing with my vision. It would go blurry for a week out of nowhere so yeah. One thing is for sure: IT ALL GOES AWAY. You just have to give it 2 WHOLE yrs[/quote]

Appreciate you coming back to us with your success story ! You are a great human ! Sending all the love x
weedbaddrug

Return to Addictions