Digestive issues 2.5 months in

Postby akidual » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:31 pm

Just passed 2.5 months weed free.
Symptoms still dealing with: depression, anxiety, neck pain, swollen lymph nodes, fatigue, insomnia.
But the most annoying right now is stomach pains. They get worse as the bad waves of paws symptoms come. It comes and goes throughout the day and more likely during when I eat and drink. On top of it towards the end of the day I get gassy.

Does anyone still have stomach issues 2.5 months in?
akidual

Likes Received: 0

Postby SparkleFly12 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:38 pm

Ive gone through all the problems you mentioned except stomach pains. I have lots of stomach/digestive issues, but I dont attribute that to paws; just to poor diet.
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 35

Postby biohack9 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:57 am

akidual wrote:Just passed 2.5 months weed free.
Symptoms still dealing with: depression, anxiety, neck pain, swollen lymph nodes, fatigue, insomnia.
But the most annoying right now is stomach pains. They get worse as the bad waves of paws symptoms come. It comes and goes throughout the day and more likely during when I eat and drink. On top of it towards the end of the day I get gassy.

Does anyone still have stomach issues 2.5 months in?

I'm around the same timeline...10 weeks and have been dealing with the depression/anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, amotivation, and tinnitus. No stomach pains though, and if you're getting gassy at the end of the day I think it might be more to do with diet. Are you eating more than normal? I definitely am and last night I stuffed myself so much that I actually had a pain in my stomach that lasted for hours. I'm eliminating all vegetables and going more toward a Carnivore diet now.

The next couple of months can't come quick enough, and of course gotta go through this in the middle of winter with little sun and no beach weather lol
biohack9

Likes Received: 10