3 months PAWS depersonalization

Postby SparkleFly12 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:49 pm

Congrats Olympus92! Glad you feel like a f**ing king :) You should, thats quite the hardship youve been through the past year.

Its been 11 months for me; and like you the past year for me has been one of the most stressful even without paws to deal with...multiple family deaths, other family needing care... and the whole while paws was running its course. I too am finally starting to feel more normal; and hope the worst is behind me.

Cheers
SparkleFly12

Likes Received: 26

Postby olympus92 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:04 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your losses it's never easy dealing with that and everything else on top. You'll get through this like the rest of us man!
olympus92

Postby olympus92 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:06 pm

Unususal wrote:Hi olympus92..your story is a real inspiration..
Most people would not be able to handle that..
Keep going brother..

I am going through something similair after quitting weed 4 weeks ago and I am so scared that I will become a shizophrenic...al these intrusive thoughts and anxiety is driving me crazy..I am constantly looking for symphtoms and questioning my sanity.

One question: Did you loose the intrusive thoughts?

Thank you for sharing your story.
This is actually my first post and I will be sharing my story on this forum, since it is such a help for me in these dark days..

Hey man they come and go slightly but now it's at the point I basically tell it to shut up and think a line of positivity like what if I win the lotto and go on with thT train of thought, back when you were at I was like you thinking its permanent I'm going crazy etc but a thought is just a thought not a reality. Keep to it brother and stick this out you'll get there my friend
olympus92

Postby olympus92 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:41 am

Just an update for all who's been following my story

When I sleep alone in the house I would get freaked out and panic at the thought of it, and if I was I'd get so dizzy I just try and sleep.

Last night it was different I was comfortable I was peaceful doing my own thing.

No anxiety at all.

Even the little wins like this should be celebrated
olympus92

Postby uniqueason » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:46 am

nice to hear my boy !
uniqueason

Likes Received: 7

Postby olympus92 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:35 pm

I just feel so good lately aye like anxiety is pretty much gone I havnt had a panic attack or intrusive thought in a while. Just everything is finally over with I think. I'm clear of PAWS I'm so f***ing grateful for everyone on this thread it's been such a lifesaver on here.

Thank you all
olympus92

Postby Unususal » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:48 pm

I am really happy for you brother..you deserve to enjoy life...free of addiciton..

I hope that every one of us will get better with time..

Please keep posting, cause your story really gave me strenght to hold on..
Unususal

Likes Received: 1

Postby uniqueason » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:18 am

Olympus what month did u remark that the intrusive though of beign schizo ect.. fade away i mean they must be still with you from time to time even today but like when you really remark that they slow down im like 3month 2 week right now still bad some day
uniqueason

Postby olympus92 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:41 am

5 month mark a wave hit and idk it broke me in a different way, an intrusive thought came and then vanished within seconds anxiety went with it. Honestly I don't have intrusive thoughts since and that was 2 weeks ago today and I feel so different like the PAWS was broken and over with. I feel like myself again.
It was hard but I feel like this time it's over with. 5 month mark for my turn around.
Just shows guys that if you smash it out and hold on anyone can get through it.
I'll still be on here posting and helping when I can guys

Thank you all again I couldn't of done it with you guys
olympus92

Postby olympus92 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:42 am

Also on reddit my handle is frantic92 if anyone wants to send me a message direct
olympus92

Postby uniqueason » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:26 am

cool nice to know my friend i know i ask similar question but everytime there a background noise like a fan running ect are you really sure that you heard another noise like you said id go into gazelle mode real fast but everytime there like a fan or anything running i keep pausing it to see if id hesr something else must be my most anying symptome im 110 day clean now
uniqueason

Postby uniqueason » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:26 am

my brain like in ultra alert mode alway scanning looking for something
uniqueason

Postby olympus92 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:22 am

Oh yeah like all noises were accounted for, like a creak in the house id shoot up then realised the wind was hitting the house or I heard voices and shot up realised it was my neighbours etc now I hear a noise and I say it's fine you aren't hearing sh** and relax instead of trying to find what it was
olympus92

Postby uniqueason » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:13 am

YEAH I SLOWLY HAVE THIS MINDSET TOO LIKE CHILL OUT YOU KNOW IT AINT NOTHING BUT STILL DIFFICULT YET LOL THANKS FOR ANSWERING HOPE YOU WILL STAY ON THE FORUM OLYMPUS YOU GLADLY HELP PEOPLE LIKE ME IMNOT ALONE LMFAO THANKS G
uniqueason

Postby Unususal » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:32 am

Uniqueason I am reqlly glad that you are finding ways to calm down brother.
I really hope that my intrusive thoghts and the fear of going crazy will not return after I quit the meds.

I will update you..it maybe sounds silly, but it is a big help and gives me hope that I have you guys posting.

Thanks olympus92...you story helped both of us..

Stay strong everyone..
Unususal

Likes Received: 1

PreviousNext