23 months paws - suicidal thoughts.

Postby Thracian » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:42 pm

Hang in there man,if you can get your hands on some magic mushrooms it will save your life. You can microdose it,which is taking under .5 grams and it doesnt get you high or make you hallucinate. It did wonders to my depression.
Thracian

Likes Received: 4

Postby thegreatdane » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:35 am

Appriciate it man, i truly believe in microdosing. But im not willing to take the chance right now. I do believe i can heal naturally if i just keep off drugs and things that messes with my brain chemistry.
thegreatdane

Likes Received: 46

Postby biohack9 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:06 pm

thegreatdane wrote:Appriciate it man, i truly believe in microdosing. But im not willing to take the chance right now. I do believe i can heal naturally if i just keep off drugs and things that messes with my brain chemistry.

Smart decision, as shrooms can mess with your serotonin receptors. Even .5g gave me bad insomnia so I stayed the heck away from that stuff. Your poisoning yourself IMO. Just keep on what you're doing and I hope the fog lifts over the next year for you!
biohack9

Likes Received: 10

Postby Nasser89 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:54 pm

I am having trouble wven after 4 years off so don't think it not normal, u will heal but it will take u just more time than others
Nasser89

Likes Received: 1

Postby olympus92 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:50 am

Guys i know its hard but dont give up, you didnt come this far just to come this far. There is help out there, look for self improvement within yourselves, execise diets yoga, if therapy doesnt work try a different therapist, if medication doesnt work try a different medication, if workouts arent working change your goal. Keep yourself and your mind continually working until you overcome, the pain you feel today is only going to make you stronger. There is self help out there aswell like moodgym for instance.

i know its all been said before but you cant give in to this, we are all better than giving up.
olympus92

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:31 am

Dane

826 days. That’s when the game changes for you bro.

Remember that number because it will save your life.
Potkettleblack

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:38 am

Nasser89 wrote:I am having trouble wven after 4 years off so don't think it not normal, u will heal but it will take u just more time than others

I’ve called you out on the other thread for telling people you’re still going through it at 4 years and you selfishly post on this thread to scare somebody posting about suicidal thoughts. You’re scum. Selfish scum.

Guys ignore this person. After I called them out accusing them of a relapse they admitted to ‘taking supplements’ at 3 years.

I want all of you to understand that a lot of people on here get better overcome paws and use again but don’t admit it. They then post years and years later saying ‘I’m still suffering’.

They’re selfish bastards.

Nasser. You’re a coward and a liar. I know somebody on another forum that read a scaremongering post similar to yours and killed him self because he never thought he would get better.
Potkettleblack

Postby Nasser89 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:47 am

I am really sorry if i scared u out, and i am not trying to scare people out and for the majorty of people yes they will heal back in months and return normal, but can i ask u for the minority who doesn't heal bach in 2 years mark should they be castout? Should they not comment here? And for ur curiosity even people with long recovery will heal back,
Nasser89

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:56 am

Don’t utter another word to me. You make me sick. As do all of the others on here that make scaremongering threads despite relapsing behind the scenes.

For those interested in why I’m reacting like this - read my post history and do yourself a huge favour - ignore the horror stories where people are clean past the 3 year mark. All of them have relapsed.

Paws ends. And 90% of the time it’s just after the 2 year mark.
Potkettleblack

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:50 pm

Thracian wrote:Hang in there man,if you can get your hands on some magic mushrooms it will save your life. You can microdose it,which is taking under .5 grams and it doesnt get you high or make you hallucinate. It did wonders to my depression.

And the most idiotic post of the year award goes to..,
Potkettleblack

Postby leavepawsbehind » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:46 am

We should be welcoming to everyone who is battling addiction and PAWS. I agree that most people recover around 2 years, and those who don't recover by 3, but I'm still interested in hearing stories that are outside the norm.
leavepawsbehind

Likes Received: 32

Postby Isitpaws » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:46 pm

Hey greatdane.

How’s it going? Have you seen an improvement?
Isitpaws

Postby Robb1e_g » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:03 am

Hey great Dane, it’s Robb1e_g back on here after a very long time. I just came here because I believe God told me to and for some reason I felt convicted to get on and I saw your post. I suffered through PAWS symptoms for nearly 3 years almost. You can look back at my posts. It was to this day the worst experience of my life. But I’m here give you hope and I hope you don’t take this lightly what I’m about to say. I had no cure for my mental torture. The extreme panic attacks, anxiety, violent and suicidal thoughts never stopped for one day even. I had had glimpses of hope throughout only to get drowned out by more extreme dr/pr intrusive thoughts anxiety and depression. I almost gave up and tried medication. Nothing was working. So during the three years I researched everything I possibly could (upwards of six hours a day and still about two hours a day to this day) and started studying philosophy and hard sciences like math physics and astronomy. And also through personal experiences during PAWS, God got through to me. Truly, if you need to talk to me I can give you my number and we can talk. I care for you and love you as a person and the only answer for everyone here is Jesus. I have zero symptoms of anxiety, depression, dr/pr, panic attacks, intrusive thoughts, and I am the most joyful and purpose filled I have ever been in my life. The thing is, I never would have understood this or been able to be where I am if I didn’t get first broken down to my core. I was prideful and ignorant before and selfish and there was no way of getting me to put my faith into God. But he found me even though I didn’t ask for it or deserve it. None of us deserve it but he loves us that much. No one owes us anything but for us to love them more than ourselves. And Jesus did that for you and me. I urge you to please think about this, because I’ve been through this, I’m a person just like you who had this terribly real traumatizing experience. But it’s only temporary. Your feelings and thoughts are not the truth. The truth is independent of your feelings and thoughts. I truly hope you see this and believe this and for others please do not take this lightly. Jesus is truly the only way I was able to be saved. He healed me and nothing else worked. Have faith and don’t give up. Your life is so much more valuable than you know.
Robb1e_g

Likes Received: 50

Postby thegreatdane » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:42 am

Robb1e_g wrote:Hey great Dane, it’s Robb1e_g back on here after a very long time. I just came here because I believe God told me to and for some reason I felt convicted to get on and I saw your post. I suffered through PAWS symptoms for nearly 3 years almost. You can look back at my posts. It was to this day the worst experience of my life. But I’m here give you hope and I hope you don’t take this lightly what I’m about to say. I had no cure for my mental torture. The extreme panic attacks, anxiety, violent and suicidal thoughts never stopped for one day even. I had had glimpses of hope throughout only to get drowned out by more extreme dr/pr intrusive thoughts anxiety and depression. I almost gave up and tried medication. Nothing was working. So during the three years I researched everything I possibly could (upwards of six hours a day and still about two hours a day to this day) and started studying philosophy and hard sciences like math physics and astronomy. And also through personal experiences during PAWS, God got through to me. Truly, if you need to talk to me I can give you my number and we can talk. I care for you and love you as a person and the only answer for everyone here is Jesus. I have zero symptoms of anxiety, depression, dr/pr, panic attacks, intrusive thoughts, and I am the most joyful and purpose filled I have ever been in my life. The thing is, I never would have understood this or been able to be where I am if I didn’t get first broken down to my core. I was prideful and ignorant before and selfish and there was no way of getting me to put my faith into God. But he found me even though I didn’t ask for it or deserve it. None of us deserve it but he loves us that much. No one owes us anything but for us to love them more than ourselves. And Jesus did that for you and me. I urge you to please think about this, because I’ve been through this, I’m a person just like you who had this terribly real traumatizing experience. But it’s only temporary. Your feelings and thoughts are not the truth. The truth is independent of your feelings and thoughts. I truly hope you see this and believe this and for others please do not take this lightly. Jesus is truly the only way I was able to be saved. He healed me and nothing else worked. Have faith and don’t give up. Your life is so much more valuable than you know.

Glad to hear youre better man! My paws dissapeared at 30 months. I am very spiritual but believe religion is mind control. I get my own answers by practicing semen retention, astral projection, meditation, connecting to my higher self etc. I dont wanna rely on a book. Jesus was a beautiful soul who incarnated various times on planet earth to teach people the ways to raise our vibration, but the truth is that he doesnt want to be idiolized or have people give their power to him. We are all gods and all creators! But it doesnt matter, we all have different opinions and perspectives! God is very real and im glad that you have gotten better man, you f***ing deserve it my G. I love life now its insane. I was so depressed and i see now how bad it is.. Paws can last 2-4 years that is just the truth. Take care man!
thegreatdane

Likes Received: 46

Postby Robb1e_g » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:05 pm

I’m so glad to hear you’re doing better man. I don’t know why I felt the need to post but I did. However, I would just like to clarify that it is not historically or factually true that Jesus was incarnated several times or taught people to raise their vibrations. He was specifically son of God who claimed to be so and performed many miracles in his time and taught the Moral law we all abide by today to the Jewish. Then he was killed on a cross by the Romans under Pontius Pilate and surprisingly really solid evidence that he rose the third day and showed himself to hundreds of people and said he is the only way. I truly urge you to research this listen to some people talk about it including atheist scholarly work on it, it’s incredible. However my favorite person to listen to on this is Gary Habermuas he is the leading historian today on the resurrection account. Also J. Warner Wallace who used to be an atheist he’s a cold case detective and opened up a cold case investigation on the resurrection account and was converted to Christianity. These guys are very smart and there is good reason to believe it. It is impossible for multiple world views to be true at the same time because they all contradict each other in their teachings. This is why it’s so important to diligently research, I’m so happy you’re feeling better man and God bless!
Robb1e_g

Likes Received: 50

Previous