23 months paws - suicidal thoughts.

Postby Thracian » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:42 pm

Hang in there man,if you can get your hands on some magic mushrooms it will save your life. You can microdose it,which is taking under .5 grams and it doesnt get you high or make you hallucinate. It did wonders to my depression.
Thracian

Likes Received: 4

Postby thegreatdane » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:35 am

Appriciate it man, i truly believe in microdosing. But im not willing to take the chance right now. I do believe i can heal naturally if i just keep off drugs and things that messes with my brain chemistry.
thegreatdane

Likes Received: 40

Postby biohack9 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:06 pm

thegreatdane wrote:Appriciate it man, i truly believe in microdosing. But im not willing to take the chance right now. I do believe i can heal naturally if i just keep off drugs and things that messes with my brain chemistry.

Smart decision, as shrooms can mess with your serotonin receptors. Even .5g gave me bad insomnia so I stayed the heck away from that stuff. Your poisoning yourself IMO. Just keep on what you're doing and I hope the fog lifts over the next year for you!
biohack9

Likes Received: 8

Postby Nasser89 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:54 pm

I am having trouble wven after 4 years off so don't think it not normal, u will heal but it will take u just more time than others
Nasser89

Likes Received: 1

Postby olympus92 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:50 am

Guys i know its hard but dont give up, you didnt come this far just to come this far. There is help out there, look for self improvement within yourselves, execise diets yoga, if therapy doesnt work try a different therapist, if medication doesnt work try a different medication, if workouts arent working change your goal. Keep yourself and your mind continually working until you overcome, the pain you feel today is only going to make you stronger. There is self help out there aswell like moodgym for instance.

i know its all been said before but you cant give in to this, we are all better than giving up.
olympus92

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:31 am

Dane

826 days. That’s when the game changes for you bro.

Remember that number because it will save your life.
Potkettleblack

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:38 am

Nasser89 wrote:I am having trouble wven after 4 years off so don't think it not normal, u will heal but it will take u just more time than others

I’ve called you out on the other thread for telling people you’re still going through it at 4 years and you selfishly post on this thread to scare somebody posting about suicidal thoughts. You’re scum. Selfish scum.

Guys ignore this person. After I called them out accusing them of a relapse they admitted to ‘taking supplements’ at 3 years.

I want all of you to understand that a lot of people on here get better overcome paws and use again but don’t admit it. They then post years and years later saying ‘I’m still suffering’.

They’re selfish bastards.

Nasser. You’re a coward and a liar. I know somebody on another forum that read a scaremongering post similar to yours and killed him self because he never thought he would get better.
Potkettleblack

Postby Nasser89 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:47 am

I am really sorry if i scared u out, and i am not trying to scare people out and for the majorty of people yes they will heal back in months and return normal, but can i ask u for the minority who doesn't heal bach in 2 years mark should they be castout? Should they not comment here? And for ur curiosity even people with long recovery will heal back,
Nasser89

Likes Received: 1

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:56 am

Don’t utter another word to me. You make me sick. As do all of the others on here that make scaremongering threads despite relapsing behind the scenes.

For those interested in why I’m reacting like this - read my post history and do yourself a huge favour - ignore the horror stories where people are clean past the 3 year mark. All of them have relapsed.

Paws ends. And 90% of the time it’s just after the 2 year mark.
Potkettleblack

Postby Potkettleblack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:50 pm

Thracian wrote:Hang in there man,if you can get your hands on some magic mushrooms it will save your life. You can microdose it,which is taking under .5 grams and it doesnt get you high or make you hallucinate. It did wonders to my depression.

And the most idiotic post of the year award goes to..,
Potkettleblack

Postby leavepawsbehind » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:46 am

We should be welcoming to everyone who is battling addiction and PAWS. I agree that most people recover around 2 years, and those who don't recover by 3, but I'm still interested in hearing stories that are outside the norm.
leavepawsbehind

Likes Received: 30

Previous